Chapter 49: Motherly

After I got my sight back, I was let out of the hospital. But there wasn't much I could do. Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura are still on their mission in the Land of Tea. So, what can I do? I yawned to myself. "Well, I guess I could take a nap." I said to myself.

I went home and went to my room, flopping on my bed before closing my eyes and falling asleep.

3rd Person's POV

As Tsunade was looking through some papers, there was a knock at her door. "Enter." She said, staring at a sheet of paper. Tsunade looked up from the piece of paper and gasped. "It's you!" She said in shock.

"Hello, Tsunade. I'm sorry, it's Lady Hokage now, isn't it?" The mysterious woman said. "But... I thought you were dead? Does that mean..." Tsunade trailed off. "I'm sorry, but he didn't make it." The woman said, sadly. "I should tell Nue that you're-"

"No, you can't." The woman quickly interrupted Tsunade. "But... why not?" Tsunade asked. "Because she can't know I'm alive. Tsunade, I am well aware that Nue has amnesia, so there's no point in telling her." She explained

"But maybe if she looks at you, she might recognize you and her memories will return."

"No, it won't work."

"How...?"

"I've been following Nue ever since she ran off."

"So, what are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to come see her again. Tsunade, I would like you to do something for me."

"OK. What is it?"

The woman told Tsunade her plan and when she was done explaining, Tsunade gave a small nod. She was a little reluctant about the plan, but if it was that important to not tell Nue, then she would go through with it.

Nue's POV

"Nue-sama, may I come in?" I heard Maria as she knocked on my door. I sleepily opened my eyes and yawned. "Yeah, come on in, Maria." I answered as I sat up. Maria walked in and bowed her head to me. "What's up?" I asked. "Lady Tsunade would like to see you." She informed.

"What about?"  

"I'm not sure. She just said she wanted to see you."

I yawned. "Okay."

Maria put my cloak on for me and I headed out the door, walking to the Hokage House. "Lady Tsunade, it's Nue." I said, knocking on her door. "Enter." She said. I opened her door and approached her desk before bowing my head, respectfully.

"You wanted to speak with me?" I asked. "Yes." Tsunade said. I noticed a woman was standing by her desk.

 I noticed a woman was standing by her desk

"Um, who's that?" I asked. "This is... Chise." She introduced. "Chee-say?" I repeated, pronouncing the word name. "Hai. It's nice to meet you, Nue Houjuu. Tsunade has told me a lot about you." The woman said. Like what, I wonder?