Chapter 50: The Memories She Had Lost

Nue's POV

"Breathe in, breathe out." Iri instructed as she sat next to me. The two of us were in the training grounds, meditating as we sat side by side. As I was meditating, I was levitating about two feet in the air. And just for the hell of it, we started chanting, "Azarath Metrion Zinthos," from Teen Titans.

It's what Raven used to chant whenever she was meditating. Raven was our favorite character in that show and we loved her character. She was so cool. I wasn't wearing my cloak right now, but I had to wear it when I left the house so none of the villagers were looking at them.

"Azarath Metrion Zinthos. Azarath Metrion Zinthos. Azarath Metrion Zinthos." Iri and I chanted as we meditated together.

"Stop it!" I turned my head towards the direction of the noise. "Did you hear that?" I asked Iri as I opened my eyes. "Hear what?" She asked, returning the question. "I thought I just heard Sakura yell just now." I said. "I didn't hear anything." Iri confirmed.

Something didn't feel right. "I think I'm going to check on her, just to be sure." I informed as I stood on my feet. "Okay. I think it's about time for a break, anyway. I'm gonna head to the store and buy some stuff. You want anything?" Iri asked.

"No, I'm good. Thanks, anyway." I said as I put on my cloak. I left to the hospital. I heard Sasuke got injured during the mission and Sakura and Naruto said they were gonna go check on him. I was gonna go with them... but I fell asleep. Yeah, I know. Call me a vampire.

I went to Sasuke's room and noticed the door wide open. Not only that, but I saw some apple slices on the floor. "Hello? Anyone here?" I called as I entered the room "Where did everybody go?" I asked myself. I went to the roof, hoping to find someone up there, and I did.

I saw Naruto and Sasuke near two water towers and Kakashi with Sakura. "What did I miss?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, Naruto and Sasuke got into fight. They both we were about to kill each other, Naruto using his Rasengan and Sasuke using his Chidori. I think Sasuke was trying to kill him. He's jealous because Naruto's gotten stronger than him," I looked turned my head as Yin Yang stood on my shoulder.

"Why would Sasuke have a need to be jealous? He's strong, too." I mentioned. "That may be. But all Sasuke cares about is getting more power." Yin Yang explained. I looked at Sasuke as he punched the wall next to him out of frustration.

"Maybe I should go talk to him." I suggested. "That's not such a good idea. You should just leave him be for now, Nue. He needs some time to himself." Yin Yang advised. I felt bad I couldn't do anything for Sasuke. But if he needed to be alone, I understand.

I started jumping through the trees so I could get back to the training grounds. I wanted to do some meditating before I fall asleep. "Hey, Yin Yang, where do you disappear off to?" I asked out of curiosity. "I go back to the shop, of course." He answered.

"Hmm..." I closed my eyes for a moment. "Is something wrong?" Yin Yang asked me. "I sense a strange power from you. But somehow, it's different." I mentioned before opening my eyes. Yin Yang looked at me for a minute until he yelled, "Nue, look out!"

As I was jumping to the next tree, something hard hit my back, making fall to the ground with a hard thud. "Ow.... What the hell just hit me?" I groaned as my face was in the dirt. "Nue, look up." Yin Yang said. I lazily lifted my head and noticed two boys standing over me.

But they weren't alone. I glanced behind me, spotting a girl and a fat guy standing behind me. "This day just keeps getting better." I mumbled before standing to my feet. "Can I help you?" I asked the four people while rubbing my shoulder.