Chapter 15: The Bell Test Pt. 2

Nue's POV

We began to fight each other head on. He tried to scratch my arm with his kunai knife, but I dodged out of the way. I ran at him and tried to kick him. But he caught my foot and swung me to a tree. I did a back flip and landed on the tree branch.

I quickly did some hand signs. "Water Style: Acid Spit!" I spit water out of my mouth and it began to rain down on Kakashi-sensei. He did some hand signs himself, then looked up the acid rain. "Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!"

Fire spitted out of his mouth and it collided with my acid rain. Steam began to form as they hit. I jumped down into the fog and looked around, trying to locate Kakashi. I closed my eyes and began to concentrate on his chakra.

I snapped my eyes open, turned around, and clashed my kunai with someone else's kunai. The fog cleared and I saw Kakashi holding his kunai against mine. I frowned before kicking my feet up and pushing off his stomach.

I did a backflip and skidded back. Think, Nue. How are you supposed to get a bell from a jonin? I thought back to when I was fighting Genshi. I had that power. But it was dark, yet it felt good. Could I do that again?

Even if I could, how could I trigger it? I was unstable then. There has to be another way. Because I was thinking to myself, Kakashi-sensei was quickly in front of me. I gasped when he punched me in the face. I skidded on my feet before landing on my back.

"Nue, get up!" Kiyoshi said. My bangs covered my eyes as I laid there. A smirk formed on my face. "I think I know how to trigger it now." I said before sitting up. I stood to my feet, then quickly did some hand signs.

"Dark Style: Shadow Tentacles!" My arms turned into black tentacles. "Now, let's dance." I said, swinging my tentacles around. "Not good. What kind of jutsu is that?" I heard Kakashi mumble. "You won't live long enough to find out." I said before charging at him.

I swung my tentacle down on him, causing him to move out of the way. "You're not going anywhere, Kakashi!" I said, slashing my tentacles everywhere, trying to hit him.

Kakashi's POV

This isn't good. Nue's out of control. She smirked before she began to laugh evilly. "What's the matter, Kakashi! I thought you were a ninja! Come on and fight me!" Nue yelled as she swung her tentacles at me. I dodged out of the way, doing a shoulder roll.

I did hand signs for the fireball jutsu and spit fire through my mask. The fire surrounded Nue. Did I get her? When the fire died down, I saw Nue with her tentacles, protecting her from the flames. "Is that all you got?" Nue taunted before swinging her left tentacle at me.

Not good. I jumped back and took a look at Nue. Her eyes weren't red like they were before. They were glowing purple. She laughed like a maniac before slashing her tentacles again. I blocked them off with my kunai. This girl was not Nue. It couldn't be.

Even so, I have get her to snap out of it. I charged at her as her tentacles tried to hit me. I dodged them as I ran towards her. When I got closer to her, I tackled her to the ground. She growled in anger and tried to make her black tentacle to wrap around my waist.

I grabbed her wrists, or tentacles, and pinned them by her head. "Nue, you need to calm down! Snap out of it!" I said to her. She just frowned at me and yelled, "Let go of me, bastard!" The ground shook beneath us.

What's happening? I looked at the sky, seeing some kind of black hole appear above our heads. Nue chuckled, darkly. "It's time to go to hell, Kakashi." Nue said. "Sorry, Nue. But it's not time for that yet." Who said that?

Nue's eyes returned to their red color as her black tentacles turned back into her arms. I looked above us, seeing the black hole closing until it disappeared. I looked back at Nue as she blinked her eyes. She looked at me.