36

I'm so fucking sorry this chapter took so long and is so short but I am going through a lot irl lol and I need a bit of a break also I have writers block so yeah

2 Hours till concert.

Louis entered the common lounge room of the Sydney arena to find all the boys starting to get ready for the concert, Niall and Ed doing some weird sort of warm up dancing whereas Zayn was getting some makeup touch ups done, Liam already dressed in his show clothes, typical Liam, louis sighed.

He looked around for harry, finding him hunched over a desk, back directed at Louis, sitting very very still. Louis qucikly made his was to where he was sat and peeked behind his shoulder.

Harry was doing his nails, his tiny tongue poking out in concentration as he applied a pastel blue colour over the pinky of his nail, messing up a bit, clearly applying it for the first time.

Louis chuckled silently and went to sit in front of Harry, startling him, as Harry's nailpaint went all over his fingers.

"Whyd you do that Lou" Harry whined looking at louis, brows creased.

"Oh I'm sorry love! So sorry" louis apologised, "Lottie arrived a few hours ago, should I call her to paint your nails kitten?"

"No it's fine I can do it on my own" Harry huffed and started painting his nails again, again messing up as he looked sheepishly at louis.

"Here let me do it baby" louis gently took the nail paint from Harry and dipping the brush in it again.

He took Harry's hand and kept it on his thighs, swiping the nailpaint over his nails, "this colour is pretty"

"Reminds me of your eyes" Harry grinned at him and oh if the author had a dollar for everytime louis did his fond face, she'd be the world's richest person by now.

"Aren't you a sap" louis cooed making Harry blush and giggle as he continued to apply blue paint over Harry's left hand nails, he reached the ring finger, paused and frowned a bit, shaking his head and leaving it unpainted.

"Why did you leave it?" Harry asked eyes big green and curious.

"Because..." Louis paused for a moment, "I read somewhere that not painting your ring finger is a sign that you're taken" he chuckled nervously.

"Possessive are we?" Niall whispered from behind louis' shoulder making him jump and scream like he's been murdered.

Harry chuckled as louis clutched his heart, still looking shook, he looked at niall and if looks could kill, niall would be dead by now.

"BITCH YOU JUST FUCKING WAIT" Louis half shouted whispered, still too shocked to move.

"Calm down Lou it's fine" niall cackled, "hazza babe you've got yourself a keeper"

"Niall fuck right off outta here or I'm just gonna STRANGLE you any Moment" louis grimaced as the other boys sat laughing on their respective places, too amazed to see such a reaction from louis.

"You shouldve seen your face Lou" zayn cackled while Liam imitated louis scream (A/N: refer to You make me scream louis interview)

Louis got back to painting Harry's nails after flipping everyone off, as he shook his head and let out a slight laugh when he felt, more than saw, Harry giggle.

"S not funny" he tried to be serious but failed as a big grin broke on his face, "here you're done, now apply some on me nails"

"You want me to" Harry asked mouth half open in shock.

"Mhm" louis nodded, "and not just any colour, the green colour we bought"

Harry happily applied nail polish louis' nails, messing up a bit but it's alright because louis loves Harry.

...

Ten minutes before concert was when everything changed, louis niall ed zayn Liam and Harry were sitting in the couch, going over all the technical stuff and set list, when...

"Harry there's someone to see you" came the reply of Lou, Lou Teasdale, as she closed the door behind her.

All of a sudden the room was a bit too sikent, a bit too cold and I bit too uneasy.

Louis' heart was in his throat and you could literally feel Harry going pale as his ears disappeared inside his long styled hair.

Ed was looking between Harry and Louis nervously while inching closer and closer to Niall, who hugged ed tightly, looking at Harry with soft eyes.

"It's fine Harry, it's gonna be fine" Zayn hugged Harry from the back and Louis pecked him on the lips quickly as Harry made his way out.