9

"Harry would you like to watch a movie?" Louis asked Harry sitting on the couch beside him at their place.

"Y-yes buy harry wants to talk to lo-louee"

"Yes of course love"

"Why was Louis sad a-at z-zayns house?"

"I wasn't sad kitten"

"Yes you were" Harry pouted.

Louis frowned.

How does he know? Do cats have some special sensing power? What should I tell him?

"Lou?" Harry called, snapping him back to his thoughts.

What-how could he tell an oblivious kitten baby about this dark dark thing?

"Umm" Louis started "well..." Oh it might be the right time, "uh Harry, I'll tell you there reason why if you told me all about your previous owners" Louis said hesitantly, expecting the answer to be no.

Harry's face paled and he was shaking lightly.

To find out why his Louis was sad, Harry had to tell him the truth.

Did he wanted to tell him?
No
Will he tell him?

"O-ookay" Harry said rather shakily making Louis cuddle more closer to him, soothing him.

"Uhh.. They-they u-used Harry to-to get a-all their wo-work done and I-if Harry t-tried to speak t-they would b-beat Harry wi-with a belt" there were tears brimming in Harry's eyes as he revisited his past.

Louis was a mixture of emotions, he was sad for the little innocent baby in front of him, angry, fuming at his asshole owner, and relieved that Harry was with him now.

"I promise kitten, you won't ever experience that again" Louis said reassuringly, kissing Harry's temples.

"Th-that's not all" Harry whimpered, a tear making its way across his face only to be wiped off by Louis.

Louis kept quiet, giving harry time to adjust and calm himself, rubbing soothing circles on his back.

"T-they also.. some-sometimes when Th-they drank some f-funny smelling drink, they made" Harry didn't know how to explain what they did to him, but he still tried to explain, just for Louis.

And Louis on the other hand knew exactly what Harry was going to say and his heart was breaking into a million little shattering pieces, a twisting know tied in his stomach and he wanted nothing more than to wipe all these bad memories off from Harry's mind.

"... They m-made ha-Harry get na-naked and did some w-weird stuff a-ad ha-Harry doesn't like to ad-admit but it ga-gave Harry a weird pl-pleasuring fe-feeling" he groaned "Harry is so bad so bad, they do r-wrong to Harry b-but ha-Harry fe-felt good e-even though ha-Harry hated it" he groaned again in frustration, confused and rocking back and forth continuously.

"It's alright baby" Louis said trying to sniffle back tears, "they tried to haven forced sex with you? I can't believe those bastards! And love it's no big deal that you felt pleasure, your body reacts unwillingly to these sensations, even though you don't like it or want it" he said hugging Harry tighter "I promise, I promise you that I'll find those people and get them behind the bars and you never have to worry about them. I'll make sure you're safe and I'll be there to look after you, forever"

"Thank you Lou" Harry breathed out and after a few minutes pause "I-is that w-what s-sex is?" He asked curiously, "Lou-Louis did n-not Mis-mispronounce at Zayn place, did he?"