23

HOLY FUCKING SHIT YALL 10K READS?? TEN MOTHERFUCKING THOUSAND READS?
Y'all have no life lmfao. Okay okay I'm joking lolol because I love you all and I owe each and every read to you so A MASSIVE THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS READ THIS BOOK THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Dedication: @OopsHi09 because Brendon said to close it 😂😂👏🏻

"Were you expecting anyone else my love?" He said with a sickening sweet hiss and he sat down next to Harry, who flinched and was crouching in his chair.

All those memories came flashing back like lightning.

A baby Harry, running around the house, suddenly held back by two large hands and then all he remembers is loads of pain and bruises all over his body.

Three year old Harry, speaking his first words but instead of praise from his family all he got was pain and bruises and scars.

Twelve year old, being touched where he doesn't want to be, pleading Nick to stop and let him go but failing.

Fifteen year old Harry happy that guests came to his house but getting scarred by the memories of the things they did to him.

A sixteen year old Harry just making a run for it, hoping he wont ever see the dirty bastard again but..

"Why are you scared Harry? Isn't he your good friend?" Taylor asked frowning.

"Oh yes we are very good friends, aren't we Harry?" He wrapped an arm around harrys shoulder, giving him what some people will call a sweet smile, but for Harry it was the beginning of torture.

"Can we just go out and talk a bit privately?" He asked Harry who nodded weekly because he knew he was vulnerable and helpless.

They both got up, Harry shaking slightly as nick gripped his shoulder even tighter. Harry's legs were like jelly now, wobbling with every step, every step he took was one step closer to loosing Louis and Harry didn't want that.

He could just press the emergency button on his phone and Louis will help him, yes he'll do that.

Harry sneakily took out his phone and as he was about to turn it on, nick snatched it.

"Tomlinson gave you a new phone huh? Being too smart are you? Try doing one single thing against me, and you'll be dead in seconds" Nick hissed in his ear, smiling sweetly as he led him to the washroom.

Harry's stomach was turning uncomfortably, he wanted to throw up but wasn't able to do so, as if there was no content in his stomach anymore.

He just wanted Louis to come and take him away from this monster forever but this wasn't a fairytale and Harry was no damsel in distress and no prince would come to save him.

He has to do something. He has to be brave. He has to be brave for Louis, he wants to be with Louis, forever and he'll do everything he could to do that.

"Come in and we'll talk" nick nodded towards the washroom and Harry shook his head.

"You're saying no? To me?" Nick frowned, Harry gulped and shook his head again, it took him all his courage to say no to him and he'll say no a thousand times if he has to, for Louis, even though it means him getting beaten up or anything.