4

"Uncle James" Louis called, walking towards him with Harry in his hands, "I think I know who I want to take home with me" he said looking at Harry with fondness.

James stood there frozen while Louis was waiting for him to speak, at least say congratulations but instead,

"Louis, can I talk to you?" He said somewhat quiet seriously. Louis nodded and put Harry down, who was starting to get scared that James wouldn't allow Louis to take Harry home.

Why would he? Harry is so bad. Harry upset his master. Harry wasn't supposed to speak, but Harry couldn't keep his big mouth shut, his master is upset.

"Harry love, just be here, I'll be back in a moment" Louis said, running his fingers through Harry's curls.

"But-but you t-take ha-harry home? You no leave Harry. Please no leave Harry" He said in a squeaky voice which made louis' heart clench, it was hurting him to see Harry so sad and just so vulnerable.

"Yes love , I'll definitely take you home, there's no ifs and buts in that" he said, holding Harry close to himself, "I'll just be back in a moment" he said and went to where James led him, in the corner of the room.

James turned towards Louis, a serious look on his face, "are you sure you want to adopt him Louis?"

"Yes uncle James I'm damn sure" Louis said in disbelief, "has my mum tipped you off too?" He chuckled nervously.

"No lou,im not against you adopting a hybrid, I just *frustrated groan* look Harry has been abused in the past, he is mentally scarred forever, so if you're adopting him just for pity, please dont do that, he doesn't need pity, he needs someone who can care for him, someone who can love him so much that all his cracks and scars are filled, and until I find that someone he's better off here, under my care"

"But-"

"And you're a star and all, you get so busy during touring, I'm just asking , will you be able to take care of him? He's too sensitive, too pure, too innocent and too vulnerable for this outer world" James sighed and Louis was lost in deep thought.

Yes he was a busy person, after all being on the road nine months a year is definitely a difficult and busy task.

Will he be able to manage with Harry?
Maybe.
Will he be able to manage without him?
Yes.
Will he feel the same way towards any other hybrids?
He looked a around the room, looking at all the hybrids, but in the end hus eyes always landed on Harry, who was playing with his teddy, sitting on the floor, trying to talk with him or and grinning like he has seen the sun.
Probably not.

"I have decided uncle, I want Harry, I know he's too broken, too fragile, too vulnerable and I swear I'm not doing it for pity.. when I first looked at him, something about him, just something, intrigued me so much... And.. and I know he has suffered.. suffered a lot.. no human.. or hybrid should be treated like that, and I want to prove this to him.. I want to look after him, I want to care for him so much, so much that all his broken pieces come back together"

"Hes broken beyond repair lou"

"Someday, someone will hug you so tight that all your broken pieces will come back together' didn't you say it to me? And now you're telling me that he's broken beyond repair? No one is too broken in this world, just because Harry has suffered due to his past owners but that doesn't mean he will suffer if he'll be with me.. I want to show it to him what real love feels like.. what it feels like when someone truly, genuinely cares for you and could do anything for you, and who knows, maybe I am the 'someone' for him" Louis said with a small smile on this face as he saw Harry kissing his teddy bear and whispering to him and then giggling like a four year old child.

"If you're so sure, I have no problem" James said with a big smile on his face.

"Thank you"

"Okay so come on, come to my office, I'll tell you all about Ed and Harry.. Niall" he called turning to Niall who was sitting there with ed. he looked up at us and then at Ed, patted his hair and walked towards us.

...

"Are you adopting Harry?" Niall asked with a big grin on his face as they were Ealing behind James, towards his office.

Once they were sitting inside the office and James looked around for both of the hybrid's profiles for a good ten minutes, he turned to Niall.

"So Niall, your hybrid, Ed Sheeran.. He's 20, a dog hybrid and ginger. Now ginger hybrids are really rare so they must be taken care of properly. First of all, they can eat normal food and can eat anything, and of course, Ed is well trained considering I made him. But he is not really that educated and you will have to help him learn language okay?" James asked and Niall nodded, drinking in every word James told him.

"And Harry.." He said turning towards Louis, "harry styles, he's 17... harry wasn't created by me, and considering his previous situation, he's not properly trained at all, and you'll have to train him in everything. Okay? And also, he hasn't told me anything about what his previous owner did to him so maybe... You could help him in that too." James said and Louis nodded.

"And also Lou, I haven't made him but when I checked him, it seems like the scientist who created him had made him fertile..."

"That means.." Niall's jaw dropped.

"Yes that means he could get pregnant and have kids" James said with a smile.

"Holy shit that's awesome!" Niall exclaimed and Louis agreed too, already wanting little Harrys run around his house.

"Okay so ere are the papers and you could sign them and then these hybrids are yours" James brought up two pens and gave the two lads the papers where they had to sign them.

When they were about to get out of the room, James called him back.

"I forgot something" he said.
"Always forgets something, saves it for the end" Louis muttered under his breath so that only Niall could hear and he gave a shrill laughter.
"Ed's birthday is on 17th February and Harry's on 1at February okay?" He asks and we nodded and went to the lab, to take ed and Harry home.

They went to the lab and found Harry and ed exactly as they had left him.

Niall reached over ed and picked him up, asking him to come him with him.

As Louis approached Harry, he was trying to get up on his feet and fell down.
"Oops" he whispered.
"Hi" he whispered because.. Because he wanted to.
"Hey" Harry answered back.

"Wanna go home?" Louis asked Harry and watched as his big big emerald green eyes shone even brighter as he nodded up and down, his curls forming ringlets bouncing up and down his face.

"Then let's go home love! Let's be your 'someone'" he whispered the last part to himself and scooped Harry up in his arms, looking around for Niall only to find he was already in the car.

(A/n: and they went home fell in love, get married, and have babies and live happily ever after lmao.. Jk jk. It ain't ending any time soon. And thank you so so much for all your comments and votes on last three chapters. I love to read all of your comments. I didn't think I'd write this book but I took a choncé and I did write it and it has reached 600 reads!! Thank you guys! You guys are awesome! A and don't forget to comment and vote if you liked this CHApter and I'll se YOu all soon. Ily all)