1

"Louis, but what are you going to do with that?" Liam asked for a hundredth time.

"Oh for god's sake Liam, I'm telling you for the hundredth time that I. Am. Going. To. Keep. A. Hybrid. As. A. Friend. Because. I. Want. To." Louis replied somewhat irritated, no he was not irritated with Liam, Liam could ask him the same question a million times and he would answer it, he was irritated at his mum, I mean, why can't she accept the fact that Louis is now 21 and can do whatever he wants. He can even adopt a hybrid of he wanted to and his mum shouldn't say anything.

Louis wanted a hybrid ever since he saw the advertisement on television about hybrids and how you can adopt them and care for them. He was merely 12 when he saw the advert and since then, he has dreamed day and night of adopting a hybrid.

"But why do you want a hybrid when you can have a pet? You know how hard it is to take care of the hybrids don't you?"

"I know. And no I don't want a pet. I want a hybrid because it can do things what a pet can't. Can a dog speak? No. Can a cat have deep conversations with me? No. Liam, understand. I wanted a hybrid since I was twelve. I want someone to look after, you know. I want someone to be with me all the time. I can't have you or zayn or Niall when I'm touring, can I? I'll have a hybrid friend and my hybrid friend will have someone who will love them and look after them."

"Okay. Okay I understand Lou. I get it. It gets lonely doesn't it? Touring the world on your own?" Liam asked sympathetically.

And yeah, Louis was a singer, and a blimming good one too.

And yeah, even though he was with a lot of people, seen a lot of fans but.. It was still lonely. It's not that he didn't like his crew members, they were all so sweet and caring and his fans? They were the best thing in this world, they are honestly the best and the most supportive fans. Louis loves his fans, they make him who he is. But it's something... Something Louis can't pinpoint that made him feel lonely even in midst of thousands of people.
That's one of the reasons why he wanted to adopt a hybrid.

"Yeah" Louis sighed, sitting on the bed right next to Liam.

"I can understand" Liam said, patting Louis' shoulder, "oh zayn's here to pick me up" Liam's face lit up as he checked his phone.

He's so disgustingly in love.

"Go.. Go home with your fiancé... God Lima look at your face! You're red as a tomato! What did he text you? Show me! Show me!" Louis snatched Liam's phone from his hand.

"Come down soon baby, I've bought some things for you, wink wink" Louis read out Loud, one hand at Liam's chest to keep him from taking back his phone and other scrolling through the messages.

"Ew Liam!! You still do that costume thing?" Louis exclaimed, amazed and disgusted at how sappy his two best friends were.

"Yeah we do! Happy now?" Liam asked snatching his phone, "now I'm gonna go before you read any further shit" he said picking up his coat and to be honest, Louis' heart sank a bit as he saw Liam walk out of the door because one thing he didn't like was being lonely. He was okay with being alone but not being lonely, if you know what that means.

Sigh.

His phone rang and he groaned at seeing the caller ID.

"Yes mum?"

"Louis William Tomlinson, you are not buying a hybrid you understand? Liam told me everything and I'm not allowing that!"

"Liam.. That motherfucker"

Shit.

"What? What did you say? I did not expect this kind of language from you, Louis. What will your younger siblings learn if you do this in front of them?"

"I'm sorry mum.. Don't be mad"

And for fucks sake, end the call.

"I'm not mad.. Just disappointed"

"Good cause I hate it when you're mad.. Okay I gotta go, have to make an appointment with uncle James"

"Wait.. What part of you are not going to buy a hybrid do you not understand?"

"I'm not going to buy, I'm going to adopt and I'm going to adopt tomorrow, I don't care what you think, it's gonna live in my house not yours and I'm twenty one now so please"

Saying this Louis ended the call, not even listening to what his Mum had to say and called uncle James, who breeds these hybrids.

"Ahhh hedgehog, how ya doing boo?"

"I've said that so many times that in not a hedgehog uncle" Louis said rolling his eyes but a small smile made its way on his face.

"If I were to ever create a hedgehog hybrid, it'll-"

"Look exactly like me yes I know"

"Yeah.. So.. How did you remember me out of the blue?"

"Oh yes, I wanted to adopt a hybrid."

"Oh are you serious Lou? ThAts great! There are so many hybrids waiting to be adopted. I'm so glad you asked to adopt and care for one"

"I'm glad you're not mad like mum was"

"Oh my sister is a little stupid. She's stubborn you know? She'll agree later on I'm telling ya"

"Yeah I hope so" Louis sighed.

"So when do you wanna come and look at the hybrids?"

"Will tomorrow be fine? I have to continue touring in two weeks so I want everything to be quick"

"Sure thing son. Come at the lab tomorrow, at 9 in the morning alright?"
"Yeah thanks a lot. Bye uncle James"
"Bye hedgehog"

Louis chucked and put his phone on the nightstand, laying on the bed, ready to sleep.

Fucking finally! He was gonna adopt a hybrid tomorrow and he couldn't be any happier!

Just wish tomorrow comes sooner..

A/N : ah here it is.. The first chapter! I hope you guys like it.
I've never written hybrid fic so I don't know if it'll turn out good or not.
*sigh*
Anygays don't forget to comment and vote if you did like it ^.^
Ily all xx