2

Something was unusually beautiful and exciting about this morning, I don't know why.

Oh wait, Louis was going to adopt a hybrid today!

Louis woke up beaming like the morning sun (I had to), eyes still shut as he yawned and rubbed his eyes like a kitten. After  dreaming about a place full of cute cute hybrids all night, he couldn't stop smiling and feeling all giddy inside.

Hopping out  of bed he rushed to the washroom, wanting to get ready as soon as possible. In less than fifteen minutes he was pulling up in Niall's driveway.

He knocked three times, no answer. Okay let's knock again.

"where the fuck is nialler?" Louis muttered under his breath.

Probably asleep Louis, considering it's only seven thirty in the morning. That too, a Sunday morning.

He sighed and went near the bushes next to the door and started rummaging through them.

"Must.. Be.. Here.. Somewhere" He said, tongue poking out in concentration and exclaiming happily after he found the key.

He should not do that but Niall was not opening the door for fucks sake! All he knows that the Irish lad could be passed out inside and he might never know if he didn't go inside so... Science.

He tiptoed through Niall's house and reached his bedroom, quietly opened it and every so quietly and softly went and laid right next to Niall, facing him and staring at him.

Niall was just like his younger brother even though he wasn't much younger than louis, he still felt a sense of protectiveness over him. Whenever he needed an advice, Niall was there, whenever he needed to celebrate, niall definitely was there (that irish bloke loved food andd party). Got heartbroken? Don't worry, Nialler will be there. Having a hard time? Niall. Niall was there, is there and I'm sure will be there.

In return, Louis was there with Niall, in every step of his life. When he had his first heartbreak, Louis was there. When he became a professional golfer, Louis was there. When he won his first championship trophy, Louis, him and the other two lads celebrated the whole night long. When Niall experienced his first panick attack, Louis was there to hold him and calm him down.

Louis put an arm around Niall's waist, wanting to surprise him and surprising him a bit too much. Niall woke up with a high pitched girly shriek and was about to call security when he saw Louis loosing his shit and falling off the bed.

"not funny Loulou" He huffed.

"I'm.. I'm sorry Neil, can't... help it" Louis said in between laughing, rolling on the floor.

"Don't call me that" He pouted "and why are you here so damn early?"

"Yeah I almost forgot, Get ready! WE"RE GOING TO ADOPT A HYBRID!!!" Louis shouted excitedly making Niall laugh and cover his ears.

"Okay Okay Sassmaster Let me get ready" Niall shook his head and went in the washroom to get ready.

After fifteen minutes and fifteen knocks on the washroom door by Louis every minute, an annoyed Niall came out, "mate, if you'd have knocked once more,I'd have knocked your teeth out".

And after another fifteen minutes they were in the car, driving off to the London suburbs where his uncle's lab was.

"so have you thought what kinda hybrid ya want?" Niall asked, munching down on a Mars bar.

"nope, we'll choose there, what about you?" Louis replied, butterflies building up in his tiny lil belly as they approached nearer and nearer.

"Not sure either"

...

After like ten more minutes, which felt like ten more hours to Louis, and ten seconds to a sleeping Niall they reached the lab and as expected Uncle James was waiting there for them.

"Niall get up and out of the car or I'll lock you in" Louis whispered to Niall, smacking him gently on his cheek.

"WHAZHEMADER" Niall jolted upright, banging his head in Louis' "OW MATE WATCH OUT...Are we there" he asked rubbing his temple.

"yeah, Uncle is waiting, now if your interrogation is complete, can we get out?" Louis said getting out of the car, followed by Niall who locked the car by pressing the button on the keys.

"Uncle James!" Louis exclaimed "so nice to see you!"
"nice to see you too hedgehog"

Louis rolled his eyes but said nothing. He looked back and saw Niall practically shatting in his pants and chuckled at him.

"uncle" he turned back to James "this is my best friend, Niall. Niall, this is uncle james"

"Sir James Corden, It's and honour to meet you sir" Niall said shaking James' hand again and again.

"Nice to meet you too.. Pup" James replied "come on in. lets see the hybrids" James ushered them in.

"What was that Pup?" Niall asked Louis walking behind James.
"uncle likes to give animal names to the people he meets, says he names them based in which animal they remind him of and you reminded him of a puppy. nialler. Not a bad guess, after all you are a pup."

...

"here, here are all the hybrids. go on. have a look at them and choose one" James said, coming to a halt and addressing a room full of hybrids.

Louis and Niall roamed around, looking at them and interacting with some.

Some hybrids were dog ones, some salamander ones (not sure how Louis feels about them), some were cow ones, kitten ones and so on.

Hell he even saw a hybrid looking dangerously similar to his 'ex girlfriend' Eleanor. She was a bitch to say the least, using Louis to gain publicity and money.

"hey nialler. look over here, look at this cute dog hybrid" Louis called Niall over to where a boy of about twenty was, his big blue eyes relecting louis', ginger hair and with a puppy smile. Knowing Niall would definitely adopt him.

"what's your name?" Niall asked him.

"Me? I.. Ed" He replied his eyes widening even more, if that's possible.

"awe ed.. would you like it if we take you home?" Niall asked him while Louis looked around, his eyes locking at something in the distance.

"i? Yes.. I love.. I love home" Ed replied smiling widely.

"awe.. I'm gonna adopt you pup" was the last thing Louis heard as he took long strides towards wherever his eyes were glued at.

(A/N : I knowwwwwwww... it took soo long to update im sorry!! Hope you like this chapter, I loved writing it! Dont forget to comment and vote if you did! Ily all and I'll see you guys next time!!
Ps did you fucking see loulouconda's red carpet pics right now! Such a prince I'm crying.)