5

"Welcome home kitten" Louis said opening the front door of his house and asking Harry to come in.

But Harry stood rooted to where he was standing, next to the car, looking at the place with wide wide green eyes.

Louis reached towards him and put a hand on his back, "what happened kitten?" He asked Harry sweetly.

"This.. This.. L-loueee house?" He asked, voice full of amazement.

"Yes love, this is Louis' and now Harry's house too" louis replied and couldn't help but grin as he saw the younger lad's dimple pop out.

"This Harry house? Wow.. Harry.. Ne-never house so-so big" he said as Louis lead Him forward.

"Come on kitten, in here" Louis said stepping into the house with Harry by his side.

"Harry no kitten.. Harry j-just ha-Harry" Harry pouted turning to Louis.

"Okay 'just harry'" Louis chuckled.

"No! Ju-just HA-HARRY"

"Well that's what I said, 'just Harry'"

Harry huffed and groaned in frustration making Louis smile fondly at his adorable he was.

"I was just joking love, I know you're Harry but I love to call you kitten" he said and took Harry by hand and walked further into the house.

"Here.. you can sit here for a while, until then I can ask someone to cook food and then I'll show you the entire house okay?" Louis said entering the living room and sitting on the couch.

Harry sat down on the floor right next to the couch and curled up in a sitting ball, with his knees up to his chest and his head down. Louis stared at him with a confused look and then his heart broke into a million pieces as the thought hit him.

"H-harry" he said in an unsteady voice, "Love come up and sit on the couch" Louis took Harry by hand and made him sit on the couch.

"Lo-louee no angry from.. from Harry?" He asked curiously.

"No Love. Why would I be angry, this is your house, you can sit wherever you want and do whatever you want to do. I'll never be angry" Louis said trying to fight back tears.

"Harry.."
"Yeah?"
"Can you.. can you tell me what they did to you?"

Harry's eyes widened in horror as he shook his head repeatedly, his ears flattening back on his head.

That's too early lou!!

"Okay.. okay it's alright it's alright.. don't tell me if you don't want to" Louis said urgently, parting Harry's thighs, "I'm gonna go tell the cook to make some pasta.. you like pasta don't you?"

"Harry never.. eat pasta" Harry mumbled.

"O-okay well then you can try and if you don't like it, we can get something else you like.. okay? What do you like to eat by the way?"

"Harry.. Harry only eat cat food... B-but uncle jay-james give Harry peeza.. Harry like peeza"

"Okay well then we can order pizza alright?" Louis asked hoping to cheer Harry up and well, he was right.