35

With a thumping heart and a throbbing dick, louis went inside to find harry sitting on the bed, waiting for him. Harry rushed towards Louis and connected their lips again, this time it was slow and filled with love, lips moving in sync, Harry's hands clutching Louis' t shirt and louis' hands travelling all around harry's back, from the nape of his neck to the curve of his arse.

"Please Lou, I need you" Harry broke from the kiss, breath coming in puffs.

"Harry, I'm not sure, like, do you really want to?" Louis asked unsure, "I don't want to hurt you, or scare you" he added, kissing away harry's pout.

"I'm positive, you'll never hurt me, I trust you, you make me feel so safe with you, you know that?" harry pleaded, his big green doe eyes wide and completely blown out making louis' heart melt and dick hard at the same time.

Louis felt like his heart would burst at any moment. It felt like a big big big accomplishment, harry feeling safe with him, seeing the fact that he cowered away from his touch the first time they both met.

Slowly Louis nodded and slowly, very slowly thumbed at harry's tshirt, silently asking permission to remove it,and completely removing it when harry nodded a yes as response, doing the same for Louis only breaking their lip contact to remove the tshirt.

Louis, digs his hands softly at harrys waist, softly pinching at his hip fat, his love handles, soft and pudgy and baby smooth. He started to walk forward, pushing harry along, until harry's back of the knee hit the side of the bed and he fell on the fluffy mattress with a soft thump. 

He looked at louis, lips sinfully red and puffy from all the kissing, his eyes blown up so that the green was barely visible, his curls, a complete mess by how many times louis tugged at them and made harry moan in his mouth, his kitten ears totally erect just like his dick.

"Gonna take care of my kitten" Louis mumbles with a small smile, his lips equally red, eyes as blown out as harry's as he climbed on top of harrys, straddling hip, his knees bent as he sat softly above where harry's dick was, making harry whimper and moan sinfully.

"Just tell me when to stop yeah? We don't have to do it if you don't want to? Okay kitten?" Louis asked genuinely concerned as he leaned all the way over harry's stomach and chest, their bare torso rubbing together, his nipples brushing harry's, making harry hiss in pleasure.

Harry just nodded and pulled louis down by the nape of his neck to reconnect the kiss. Their lips moulding together, tongues exploring each other's mouths and just tasting and getting lost in each other. 

Harry moaned loudly in louis' mouth as louis slowly tweaked his nipples, the moan reverberating in louis' mouth, sending chills down his spine as he continued to earn little moans and purrs from harry as he thumbed and twisted his nipples, slowly his mouth moving down to harry's jaw, kissing his jawline, then down his collarbone, taking his time to mark harry up, one love bite on each collar bones. Louis pulled back to admire the work he's done, two big purple bruises forming on harry's collarbone and went down again to lick and kiss at them, harry sucked in a sharp breath, the sensation somewhat tingling but soothing.

Louis moved down, peppering soft kisses all over harry's stomach and V-line till he reached the waistband of harry's sweats, he looked up, silently asking permission to harry, and removes his sweats and boxer in one go as harry nodded at him.

Harry's throbbing dick slapped up on his stomach, goosebumps rising on his skin at the contact of fresh air. Louis hovered over harry's dick, precum already bubbling out of the slit, and slowly took it in his hand, both of them moaning at the pleasure.

He slowly moved down, his breath tickling harry's shaft as he kitten licked his head, licking the pre cum, harry tasted like salt and vinegar, and louis loved it.he continued to lick it and then suddenly took harry in his mouth, earning a high moan of louis from harry, urging him to go deeper, and make harry a whimpering mess underneath him. 

He continued to work on Harry's dick, sucking and licking softly, talking the whole of him in his mouth, harry just moaning and moaning, a bit too loudly. Louis heard his phone buzz a few times, five to be exact, from the table but priorities.

Harry tugged at louis' hair, trying to control himself from buckling his hips up. His tugging making louis arouse even more as he moaned with his mouth full of harry. Making the vibrations shoot up to harry's spine as he squirmed in pleasure, feeling his orgasm bubbling in the pit of his stomach.

Suddenly, louis removed his mouth from harry's head, making harry cry in desperation as he got up to hastily kiss harry's lips before whispering "I want you to fuck my mouth". Harry groaned and nodded weakly, this time, louis just took harry's dick in his mouth, his hands going inside his sweats ans working on himself slowly as harry on the other hand thrusted slowly inside louis' mouth, making sure to not hurt him. Harry strained his neck to look at him, the sight making him groan, louis, his cheekbones hollow and so defined with harry inside his mouth, his bright blue eyes, almost black, looking up at him with utmost love and lust. Louis nodded and harry again thrusted upward, a bit fasted this time, hitting the back of louis' throat and moaned as he discovered that louis and very little gag reflex.

Harry continued to fuck louis' mouth, and louis continued to wank himself, until louis came with a high moan, his mouth still wrapped around harry, the sensation making harry come too, shooting hot liquid down louis' throat and some on his chin and lips.

Louis got up and laid on top of harry, both breathing heavily and exchanging lazy kisses, too lazy and exhausted to move and clean themselves.

Harry feeling much calmer than he was before, louis continuously whispering comforting words in harry's ear, one arm wrapped around harry, spooning him.

"I love you lou, you know right?" Harry suddenly said suddenly, pressing his lips to louis'.

"yes i do, i do too babe, but why?" He nuzzled his face in harry's neck, curls ticking his nose.

"If anything wrong happens tomorrow, anything at all, just know that i lo-" harry trailed of as louis suddenly sat up, looking at harry with sad eyes, "Dont you dare say that harry, nothing's gonna happen to you. dont you dare say goodbye. I'm never gonna let anything happen to you kitten. we'll be together forever, probably make a shit ton of babies and im never gonna leave you, I'd die for you, die with you if i have to" 

"I know lou, that's why i love you so much" harry smiled, "And no, im never gonna leave you, I'm a clingy kitten just so ya know" He smiled all dimples and teeth.

"come on now lets take a shower that we're up" He took harry's hand and dragged him to bathroom, but not before checking his notification and giggling and showing it to harry, who joined louis and started laughing embarrassingly.

"Such a dick" Louis muttered, shaking his head and leading harry to the bathroom.

"Niall and The potatoes"

Zayn : GOD YOU DICKS ARE TOO LOUD.

liam : OH MY GOD IM KINDA TURNED ON, ZAYN PLEASE COME TO OUR ROOM WHEREVER YOU ARE !!

Niall : GOD NO I CANT HANDLE IT, YOU GUYS ARE SO FUCKING LOUD WHAT THE FUCK!!! KEEP IT DOWN BITCHES, YOU LEGIT FUCK LIKE DOGS GOD SAVE ME!

Zayn : Coming li! ;)

Ed : Niall stop texting im naked right next to you!!!! 

And the phone turned off.

A/N : AHAHAHAH EVERYONE IS GETTING SOME ACTION EXCEPT ME LMAO

I cant write smut to save my life fml. Hope it wasnt bad ugh.

I H A V E A F U C K I N G W R I T E R ' S B L O C K F M L

I hope you liked it! Please dont forget to vote and comment if you did!

Ily all! See ya next time!