17

This chapter is dedicated to birthday boy Louis! He's 25?! FUCKKK

"Doris and Earnest don't go too far!" Louis shouted as the twins ran in the park like they've seen it for the first time.

"What do they eat mum?" He asked Jay with a weak smile, petting Harry's hair who had his head on Louis' lap as they all were sitting on the mat under the shade of a tree.

"What you used to eat.. My brain" his mum deadpanned making Harry giggle.

"No seriously, these two are extra active" Louis pouted.

"You'll know what's an extra active baby when you'll have your own" she said looking at Harry who blushed but didn't say anything, eyes closed and a small dimpled smile on his lips as Louis continued to keep on brushing his fingers through Harry's hair.

"Yeah" Louis said smiling at Harry.

"Lou" Jay whispered and Louis look up at her, she looked one more time at Harry and saw he still had his eyes closed.

"Tell him that you love him baby" she mouthed, "or it'll be too late"

Louis shook his head, horrified, stomach turning.

I can't tell him, what if he doesn't feel the same? What if he would just ask to go back to the lab? What if he'd hate me after that?

But what if I'm too late? What if he found someone else?

His mother shook her hear grimly and continued to look at the twins, while Louis looks down to find Harry sleeping.

"I can't just say it mum, I'm.. I'm scared" he whispered barely audible.

"Love what if it'll be too late when you're ready? It's never to early and I'm damn sure Harry loves you" she smiled, holding Louis shoulder.

"What if he doesn't feel the same? I'd loose our friendship too.. And Harry is the best thing to ever happen to me, I don't want to loose him mum, I'll break if I do" he replied getting a bit teary eyed.

"Boo I'm sure, it'll all be alright. I've seen the love in both of you babies eyes for each other.. You just have to pick up courage to say it" she smiled and Louis thought for a moment then nodded.

"I'll.. I will.. Soon" he said and looked at Harry, sleeping peacefully like a little kitten in his lap, small puffs of air coming from his pouty bubblegum lips, his hair sprawled in all directions like a halo. He looked so innocently sinful that Louis just wanted to kiss him till both of them were breathless.

Louis bent down and kissed Harry's forehead, and then the tip of his nose then just nuzzled his own nose with Harry's and smiled when he felt Harry's smile against his cheeks.

Anyone who didn't know about them would've thought they were married but Little did they know..

...

"Would you like to stop over at Niall's or go home?" Louis asked as they were driving towards their place.

"Anywhere" Harry replied, his eyes still red from crying earlier. 

He cried when he found out they won't be meeting Louis' family for the next nine months and gave all of them a long long cuddly hug.

"Bubba don't cry" Louis said rubbing Harry's thigh with one hand and holding the wheel with other, "I told you lottie is coming on tour with us, and mum and kids will also come in a few shows" Louis said looking between Harry and Louis.

"B-but we won't-won't be able t-to see them when-whenever we want" he said sniffling, rubbing his eyes.

"Yes we will be" Louis smiled looking at the road, making a mental note to teach Harry how to video call.