22

Guys lmao okay there was a big plothole okay not big but I kinda forgot the characters already had kitten/dog ears but they're smol so they're growing bigger and that's why ed's head was hurting okay don't kill me please lmao sorry

Dedication: petitelouis because their @ is fucking goals and the profile picture TOOO and they fucking spammed me lmao love you

From X to Taylor :
You need your publicity, I need the boy.

To X :
Yes I know

From X :
I'll be there half an hour after you'll reach there..

"Hey" Harry grinned at Taylor, getting in the car, who blushed and grinned back, "you look pretty"

"Thanks.. You look cute too" Taylor smiled and started the car but then she turned towards Harry and frowned at how wrecked he looked, lips red and swollen and hair completely out of place. But she shrugged it off, she just wants the money.

"So.. Where are we going?" Harry tried to make a small conversation.

"We're going to Cafe Coffee Day if that's alright?" She asked turning to Harry with a sickening sweet smile.

"Yeah sure" ding.

From boobear:
Where is she taking my kitten to?

To boobear:
Cafe coffee day, why?

From boobear:
Wanna make sure you're alright X

"It's not really nice to be in the phone when you're with someone else" Taylor interrupted looking straight at the road.

"Oh, yeah sorry" Harry flushed and hastily switched off his phone.

"I'm just kidding love" she chuckled turning to Harry and shaking her head. Harry felt that Ping! Sensation like earlier but he was too flustered and embarrassed to care.

...

Meanwhile Louis crashed at Niall and ed's place, "open the damn door you loosers" he shouted when they didn't answer the doorbell.

"Oh you're here!!" Ed shouted his wagging as he hugged and licked Louis.

"Yes And ew I'm not Niall! Don't lick me" Louis grimaced as he entered the house.

"Sorry can't help" ed chuckled, "why didn't you use the key?"

"Yeah? To walk in on you and Niall fucking?"

"Who's fucking who? And where?" Niall asked emerging from the kitchen with a bag of crisps in his hand.

"Me and Harry" Louis deadpanned, snatching the crisps and sitting on the couch with a huff.

"YOU FUCKED???" Ed shouted happily, "I KNEW IT I KNEW IT"

"No you idiot! I was just joking.. He's gone on a "date" with Taylor" he huffed, air quoting date.

"Oh" Ed sighed, "tragic"

"But we made out!"

"What?" They both raised their eyebrows.

"Before going, he kissed me.. Now I don't know what he feels but he kissed me" Louis smiled remembering the memory of fifteen minutes ago, his heart skipped a beat everytime he thought about their kiss.