12

Chapter dedicated to fabflake_stylinson cause if she didn't suggest it I wouldn't have written this story 😭 and also give her a follow and read her books they're fucking everything! I love all her books!!! Ily zenpai!!

"Harry" Louis said sitting next to Harry on his bed.

Tell him! Tell him! You can fucking do it Tomlinson! Ugh it's harder than coming out to mum what the fuck.

"Hmm?" Harry sat up more straight.

"I'm gay" Louis blurted out.

"Ugh Louis! Make up y-your mind! When Harry met Louis.. He said h-his name was Louis.. And so h-Harry called Louis Louis. T-then Niall and everyone called Louis Lou, s-so Harry also called Lou. Then J-Jay called Louis b-boobear. And now Louis says tha-that he's gay!" Harry huffed, "should I-I call you gay now?" He said frustrated, pouting and huffing.

What ?

"Oh you silly silly kitten" Louis chuckled after recovering from the shock, "Louis is my name and Lou and boobear is my nick name love.. Awe Harold you're so cute I could kiss you now" whoa there Tomlinson!

"What is gay then?" Harry asked curiously.

"Gay people are the boys who like other boys and men"

"Oh..." Harry trailed off deep in thought.. Harry is a boy too "Harry is gay too"

"What?"

"Harry also likes Louis, Niall, Ed, Zayn and Liam and they all are boys"

"Oh love.. Not that like.. Like sexually and romantically attracted to boys"

"Oh okay.. Harry has no problem" Harry smiled.

"But there's a problem.. The people I work for do not want anyone to know that I'm gay so they've set me up with a girl an I have to act like I'm in a relationship with her" Louis sighed sadly.

"What will happen then?" Harry's curiosity was so cute!

"They're making me straight"

"No!" Harry cried, "Harry loves Louis' curves" Oops

Louis say there mouth in a big O, eyes bulging out of his socket.

"Harry means- Harry means t-that ha-Harry l-likes how l-Louis cuddles with Harry and I-if Louis will be s-straight Harry won't be-be able to cuddle" Nice save Harold.

"No love.. Straight means attracted to girls"

"Harry I graight then" Harry chimed happily.

"What?"

"Graight.. Gay and straight" he grinned.

"Whatever you prefer sweet cheeks"

"How does Louis knows what Harry's cheeks taste like?" Harry asked in horror.

"Like this" Louis said and launched forward at Harry, strangling him under his body and about to lick his cheeks when he felt harry stiffen suddenly and that was the moment Louis would never stop regretting.

He made Harry feel in danger again. He fucked up. He promised to keep Harry safe and he fucked up bad.

Harry was shaking.. All his past experiences in front of his life like a vivid dream.. Louis was gonna hit him any moment and Harry had to brace himself for that.