8

"L-look loueh! T-too pejons" Harry shouted pointing to the two pigeons flying by.

"They're pigeons bubba" louis chuckled.

All the four boys were out to eat and go to zayn and Liam's place and Harry, who just learned numbers couldn't stop pointing and counting things.

"Look! Four.. No. ten ca-cars" he exclaimed, looking at the passing cars.

"Yes love, there are lots of cars. Now let's go to zayn's place before it gets late" Louis said, placing his hand on the small of Harry's back and leading him towards Niall and Ed.

"Come on mate! What were you doing there?" Niall asked Louis.

"Well Harold here wanted to count the cars" Louis said fondly while Niall chuckled.

"H-how many cars did ha-Harry count?" Ed asked curiously.

"These many" Harry held up ten fingers, "ten cars" he said, eyes wide and full of enthusiasm.

"Let's get going before the fans spot you and mob us, not a big fan of closed spaces" niall frowned and led the way.

...

"Oi oii zaynie! How are ya mate?" Louis asked patting zayn's back.

"I'm great Lou! This must be Harry?" Zayn asked turning to Harry.

"I.. Harry" harry led out a hand to shake and zayn accepted it.

"I'm zayn. Zayn Malik" he smiled at Harry.

"Harry no-knows z-z-z-Zayn"

"How?" Zayn smiled down at him.

"Harry he-hear your song... Pill-pillowtalk" Harry smiled looking at the ground, flustered.

Louis and zayn both chuckled when ed bounded on zayn.

"Oh oh oh oh y-you Z-z-zayn!! Ed hear lot of Z-zayn songs" ed said hugging zayn, his tail wagging uncontrollably.

"What songs may I ask?" Zayn asked happily.

"Oh Pillowtalk a-and It's youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" Ed sang making zayn throw his head back in laughter.

"You mr. Are a wonderful singer" zayn bopped ed on the nose, making him giggle.

"Where's nialler?" He asked, looking around.

"Oh.. We met li downstairs, he was going out to buy some lunch so Niall accompanied him" Louis informed zayn as they went as sat on the couch.

For sometime, they all chatted on the sofa, Harry, Ed and Zayn making most of the conversation and Louis watching them fondly, sometimes ruffling Harry curls or running a finger along his velvety ears. (A/N: Louis' velvet jumper Ahhh! Bet that bitch wore it to show it off that his husband bought him one)

After sometime, ed got bored as started playing with the rail tracks and trains zayn had laid down for them to play.

Harry was getting really tired so he curled up beside Louis and fell asleep in his arms, Louis still stroking through his luscious curls. (A/N : every time I write luscious it reminds me of Lucius Malfoy)