You'll Be The Prince And I'll Be The Princess... Chapter20

{There was once a magical bunny called Hubba. He was a lonely bunny. He decided to go on a quest to find his soulmate through the valley of rainbows. Vote to help Hubba find the magic bunny of his dreams...)

Please vote, I need some motivation! :)

Chapter 20

Today is Saturday. Zac said he's going to take me out for a date. A date. I've been in a date before. The one with Mike. Mike took me to a restaurant. But I don't know where would Zac bring me. I don't have any idea. He's so unpredictable. That stupid cocky guy. He's easy to annoy and that makes him mad. But it's also easy to make him laugh. He's weird in his own way. And I don't know why the sluts in the school like him, especially that damned Hannah. First reason, he's hot. Second reason, he's rich. Third reason, he's popular. I don't care if he has all of it. I never cared. But I fell for him. And no one can stop that.

This morning after breakfast, Mitchie called me.

"Hey," I said calmly, knowing what would happen.

"Is it true? Are you dating Zac?" She said like a crazed paparazzi.

"Yep," I said.

"Really? When did you two started dating? What? Tell me!" She quickly said.

"We're not dating. He'll go take me out for a date later at twelve. So we're not dating yet," I said, looking at my toes.

"Really, when did you two started being together?" She changed her question instead.

"Monday."

"Did he kiss you?"

"Do you really have to ask that?" I said, laughing.

"Of course! I'm your best friend!"

"Fine. Yeah, he did," I said as I sighed. I don't know if I should freak out or jump in joy for having a best friend like her.

"When?"

I sighed and said, "The first was when we're in the hospital and the second w-"

"In the hospital? Really? When was the second?"

"Last Monday," I said.

"How did that happened? What? Did he just kissed you and you immediately became his girlfriend? Tell me what happened," She said. I can hear the music in the background.

"In the hospital, he told me he likes me and he kissed me. I hit him and left him. Then last Monday, I tried to tell him I like him back but he kissed me. So, are there more questions?" I said.

Then she asked a series of questions that we went on like that for hours. Mitchie never ran out of questions. She asked me all the details. She never missed anything. She didn't even care about my embarrassment. But it doesn't matter. She's the most outspoken person I've ever known and I don't know whether I'm lucky or not to have her as my best friend. She kept on talking! Not that she's pissing me off. It's just that she's fun.

"Mom's calling me! I'll talk to you later after your date! Good luck on your date!" She said after an hour and a half then she hung up.

I threw myself to the bed and hugged a pillow. I felt nervous. My heart was beating fast. I closed my eyes and sighed. Then I stood from my bed and went to my closet. I still have thirty minutes to prepare myself for my first date. I opened my closet and looked at my clothes. I pulled out a blue dress that ends mid-thigh and white leggings that ends below my knees. I placed it on the bed and grabbed my towel and went to take a shower.

After the shower, I returned to my bedroom and wore the clothes I placed on the bed. I brushed my hair and let it like that. I wore the heart necklace my grandma gave me. Then I wore my beige flat sandals and tied the ribbons. I walked across the room and went out of my room. I walked downstairs. Good thing Justin was out with his friends or he would only tease me about Zac.