You'll Be The Prince And I'll Be The Princess... Chapter16

{There was once a magical bunny called Hubba. He was a lonely bunny. He decided to go on a quest to find his soulmate through the valley of rainbows. Vote to help Hubba find the magic bunny of his dreams...)

Please vote, I need some motivation! :)

Chapter 16

There they are, mom and dad. They were smiling hugely. Justin was also there, sitting with them. I looked at dad. He looked the same as always. He still has his dark hair matched with his bluish-green eyes. Then I looked at the magnificent woman next to him. She has a curly blonde hair just like mine and blue eyes. My mom is the prettiest woman for me.

I grinned and ran to them. They stood and caught me in their arms. They are warm as always. It felt like it’s just yesterday when I last saw them but it’s been ten years. I’ve never been hugged like this by anyone but them. I missed them so much.

"Mom…dad…" I said and looked up at them. I realized my voice shook and my eyes were wet.

They were grinning down at me. Mom started crying silently. She touched my head and said, "Juliana, you never know how much we missed you and Justin."

"But you’re finally here with us," I said. I pulled away from them and pulled Justin from the couch. "I don’t want you to be left out. Come on."

He stood and hugged them. After a minute or two, we went to the dining hall and ate dinner. There’s a long rectangular table that occupied the center of the room. There were twenty-two seats by the table. My mom and I sat across dad and Justin.

Then, the door opened and a series of maids in a black and white uniform emerged with a silver tray on their hands and different sorts of food placed there. They placed the food from the tray on the table one-by-one. I looked at it. I recognized some but the others seemed Italian, Chinese and others that I don’t recognize. After they placed all of it, we started to eat. I didn’t hesitate to get each of everything. I ignored the maids looking at us.

"Juliana, will you tell us about how you were kidnapped?" dad asked.

"Well, it was the day of our field trip. I was about to go to the washroom when someone hit my head then everything went black. I woke up then realized that I don’t where I am. Then, a few guys brought me to their boss, Raymond," I said.

"What did Raymond tell you?" mom asked.

"He told me nearly everything. He told me you’re alive."

"How do you know that it’s Raymond?" mom asked again.

"I don't really know his name but I figured out that he's Victoria's boyfriend before. He's sorta uneasy when I mentioned Gristella and Amber."

"How did the cops find you?" dad asked.

"Mitchie told me that she found a piece of paper showing the directions to where the kidnappers took us. Then she and Mike sneaked out to save us. We escape with their help and Raymond's nephew, who left the directions. But his nephew ran away. Mitchie left a note for the cops then they found us."

"We should have hired someone to keep an eye on Raymond," mom said.

"Your mother's right. We shouldn't have left long ago," dad said.

"You did it for our safety, anyway," I said, looking at my parents.

"Yes, thanks for being understanding, Juliana," mom said.

"Juliana still didn't mention about her boyfriends," Justin said.

"Oh? Boyfriends? What do you mean?" mom looked at Justin, then at me.

"I don't have a boyfriend!" I said, blushing.

"Then who's the guy who was also kidnapped? Not to mention the other one who asked you out," Justin said. I would like to wrestle him and break all the bones in his body right now if my parents weren't here.

"Someone is kidnapped by Raymond besides you?" dad asked.

I swallowed. I have never seen an overprotective father use his voice to scare his daughter but I know it when I heard or see one. "Y-yes."

"Who's the boy?" dad asked, using the OP voice.

"He's my classmate at school. His name is Zac Derrel," I said.

"Are you going out with him?"

I blushed deeper. "No."

Dad looked at Justin. "I don't know if there's something going on with them. Zac isn't Juliana's type," Justin said.

Dad nodded to himself. "And who's the other guy? The one who asked you out."

"That's Mike. He just asked me to eat dinner with him, that's all. He helped Mitchie save me and Zac."

"But I'm sure somebody has confessed to you already, right?" mom said.

I grinned nervously. "I-uh..." I was about to say that I forgot who were the guys who confessed to me. It's true but I won't forget Mike.

"Thanks for joining us to dinner, Jason," mom said. I wanted to hug my uncle right now for saving me from telling them.

As soon as my uncle joined us, things became more embarrassing as we ate. Dad kept on being OP. Mom kept on being understanding. Justin just laughed. Jason just kept asking me questions. And I remained tomato red. But at least, I'm happy. We're happy.

By Marie Faloon