You'll Be The Prince And I'll Be The Princess... Chapter5

Guess what or who Juliana saw in her bedroom....

-----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5

The evil was...

"Zac? What are you doing here?" I asked him. Zac is lying across my bed, smiling hugely.

***********************************************************

-Zac's Point of View -

"Just hanging around, I guess?" I said and got up from her bed. It's so easy to her annoy her.

"Ugh! Get out of my room! NOW!" she exclaimed. She dropped her bag at the table next to her and placed her hands on her waist.

"Whoa, whoa, aren't you even ashamed of the neighbors?" I said.

"No! I don't care about them! They should mind their own business!" she shouted.

I grinned. "Own business, huh?" I said, walking closer to her.

"If you're trying to do something fishy, you'll regret it!" she said, stepping away.

"Oh yeah?" I stepped closer to her. I pinned her to the wall with my hands at her sides. I leaned until her face is an inch away from mine. I was about to kiss her but...

The door opened and Justin's head poked out. "Hey Zac, you're mom called."

"Oh." I stepped back from Juliana, who's glaring at me. Juliana quickly sat at her bed. She's really different from the girls I usually hang around with.

"Did I interrupted something?" Justin asked, grinning.

"No, nothing at all," Juliana said, shaking her head. Justin raised one eyebrow.

"Well, honestly yeah," I said, grinning at her.

"No, there's nothing, really," Juliana said.

"I guess, I should leave so you could continue whatever it is," Justin said and shut the door before he left.

Juliana and I looked at each other. "So, you wanna continue? I don't mind, I'm sure my mom would let me stay here a little longer."

"What do you think you're doing?" she whispered angrily.

"I'm just saying the truth."

"Oh well, I'm glad you're interrupted. See, I told you. You'll regret it."

"You're just lucky."

"Well then, get out of my room! I'm changing!" she yelled.

"Okay, okay, but kiss me first," I said, my hand on the door knob.

"You better get out of my room before you go home with a bleeding nose!" she said, throwing a pillow at me. I quickly dodged and got out of her room, laughing. I heard her lock the door and walk noisily.

"You're already done?" I heard Justin. I thought he left. Oh well, maybe he hid just to eavesdrop.

"Yeah, I guess so. Did my mom called? Or did you just said it to interrupt?" I asked.

"Yes. Your mom called and I said it to interrupt. But do you mind talking to me for a bit?" Justin said.

What does he want to talk about?

*********************************************************

- Juliana's Point of View -

Ugh! That insane evil guy is totally off his rocker. I hate him! He might be cute but that doesn't mean he's allowed to kiss me! I wonder where he'd gone to after he left. Maybe he went home, since he's a spoiled brat and his mom wants him home. But whether he went home or slept at the streets, he's not allowed to step inside this house especially my bedroom.

Next time I see him in this place, I'm gonna threw him out of the house and no one will stop me.

He's the guy I hate the most in the world.......... almost. Surely, Zac is a cocky person. But I know there's still thoughtfulness left in him.