You'll Be The Prince And I'll Be The Princess... Chapter17

Chapters 17

Who was shot?....

{There was once a magical bunny called Hubba. He was a lonely bunny. He decided to go on a quest to find his soulmate through the valley of rainbows. Vote to help Hubba find the magic bunny of his dreams...)

Please vote, I need some motivation! :)

__________________________________

Justin and I became close to our family in a few weeks. Our parents usually visit us when they have time. Since Victoria suddenly became nice, she and her daughters bought their own house and moved there. Victoria became nice because our grandparents (Victoria and my dad's parents) told her to be nice to us or she will be disowned. So, we have the house to ourselves.

We went to school this morning and raced down the road. Since Justin is the guy, he won. Our parents bought us our own cars. Justin has a black Audi and I got a red Porsche. I'm don't know anything about cars except driving it, but I know that it's expensive, fast and precious. We became popular at school because they discovered that we're the kids of a famous company owner. Girls started flirting with Justin while guys started asking me out.Of course, I ignored them. But I knew Justin won't.

Cheerleaders started sitting with me in lunch but Mitchie is still there with me. I always see Mike and I'm glad that he's still nice to me. Ugh, why did I refused him? I'm such an idiot. I have a crush on him since freshman year because he's nice, an athlete and cute. Why did I refused him? Oh yeah, because I don't love him. I promised myself and my mom that I should only go out with someone I love. Not a crush, but love.

I wonder what it feels like to have a boyfriend. I'm sure most girls have wondered that thing. But still, I don't know what it feels like. Will you feel content? Will you feel something strange when you touch each other?

After school today, Justin and I raced again. This time, I won. Maybe because I'm thinking of many things. Thinking makes me concentrate more. We parked our cars at the garage. We climbed out of our cars. We went inside the house and sat at the couch. Justin switched on the TV.

"Got any message from mom?" he asked me.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out my cell phone and read the new message. "Yeah, she said she and dad will be here at six. They're taking us out for dinner and to meet our grandparents."

"Grandparents? This is gonna be our first time to see them," Justin said.

"I wonder what they look like," I said.

"Old, of course," he said.

"No, silly, I mean, what they exactly look like. Who they look alike? Dad or Victoria?" I said.

"I don't know. We'll find out later." He shrugged.

"Yeah, right. Well, I'm gonna do my homework. In case you're waiting for your girlfriend or something," I said, climbing up the stairs.

"Shut up!" I heard him say.

I laughed. I went to my real room, which was Gristella's before, but now it's mine. For me, this is the best room here. It's the nearest room to the stairs and it also have a balcony. It's three times bigger than the attic but I kinda miss the attic. It was now empty because my things have been moved to my new room.

That room, the attic, has held too many memories. I shared my happiness and sadness with that room. That's where I jumped up and down when I received an award from school in fourth grade. That's where I hid when I drew on Victoria's white dress. That's where I cried because Zac embarrassed me in sixth grade. That's where I sing in glee because I kicked Zac. That's where I sang quietly to myself when I'm in eighth grade. That's where I planned to murder Hannah in ninth grade but failed. That's the first part of the house that Zac stepped foot on.