You'll Be The Prince And I'll Be The Princess... Chapter10

Something happens, again-

----------------------------------

Chapter 10

Juliana's POV

I woke up and looked around, hoping that I'm back at my bedroom in the attic, but no. I was on the couch and I later realized that my head was resting on Zac's shoulder. I removed my head from there and sat at the end of the couch.

Holy shit. I'm so hungry!!! I'm stuck in this dark room with a stupid jerk for hours!!! Is there anyone from school who even wondered that we're missing for hours? Maybe they just thought that I've run away. Ugh!

The door suddenly opened and then a dark-haired guy in his twenties entered and I swear, he's drunk. He walked toward me. I looked at Zac who's still fast asleep. Before I could even scream the guy placed his hand on my mouth and started kissing my neck. I tried to elbow him but he caught my elbow and backhanded me. Tears were rolling down my cheeks while his hands were on my thighs, slowly pulling my dress up. Please...no...

"Hey, what's your problem?" I heard someone yelled. I sniffed and looked to see who it was.

The drunk guy just looked at Zac then continued on what he's doing. He only stopped when he was smacked by the head. I looked at Zac who already removed the handcuffs and the ropes on his ankles. I wonder how he did it.

The drunk guy stood and punched Zac on the face. I shrugged and tried to ignore them while I tried to get free of the ropes and handcuffs. I untied the ropes but didn't succeed on the handcuffs. I looked at them and gasped. The drunk guy was already beating up Zac. I walked to them and hit the guy on the head. He turned to me then placed his hand on my neck and squeezed my neck. I tried to kick him but he won't let go. Zac walked to him and punched him on the face. The guy let me go and then walked towards Zac then he punched him again.

The door opened and a dark-haired guy walked inside and said, "Hey, boss wanted you in the office." The dark-haired guy dragged the drunk guy out of the room and locked it again.

I rushed up to Zac, who fell to the floor. I sat next to him and looked at him. "You okay?" I asked. "Okay, I sound stupid. How are you supposed to be okay anyway? Does it hurts?"

"Of course, you idiot!" he said, putting his hand on my cheeks. I blushed then he grinned.

"How did you got free of the handcuffs?" I said.

"I smacked it on the bastard's head then it broke."

"Oh. But why did the handcuffs broke instead of his head?"

"I don't know. Maybe his head was made out of something really hard."

"I hope it hurts him."

"What? Do you want me to beat him up again?" he said, standing up.

"No, sit down, idiot! Look at you! You have bruises on your face!" I said, pulling him down to sit again.

"I don't care," he said. Then he pulled me, my head on his chest, his arms around me. "No one could touch my girl while I'm here," he whispered to my ear.

I blushed and pulled away from him. "I-I'm not your girl, you idiot! You're so corny!"

He laughed. "Then why are you blushing?"

"Shut up! I'm not blushing!" but that only made me blush deeper.

He laughed again. "Your face is already similar to a tomato."

"Shut up!" I said, looking down.

He laughed again. But he stopped when we heard noise. We looked for the source of it and found out that it's the window. Then we heard voices and saw a head poked out.