You'll Be The Prince And I'll Be The Princess... Chapter13

Sorry uploaded this late.

{There was once a magical bunny called Hubba. He was a lonely bunny. He decided to go on a quest to find his soulmate through the valley of rainbows. Vote to help Hubba find the magic bunny of his dreams...)

Please vote, I need some motivation! :)

______________________________________

Chapter 13

When I got home, I walked straight to my bedroom and changed clothes before Gristella and amber could even come home. I tied my hair into a ponytail and went downstairs to cook for dinner. When I'm done, I ate before they arrive then quickly went upstairs to do my homework.

My door opened then Justin's head poked out.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"You went to Mike's party, right?" he said.

"What? How do you know? Did Gristella saw me?" I said, alarmed.

"No, I saw you," he said.

"Oh. I thought it's Gristella." I sighed.

"Yeah, you're lucky it's not Gristella who saw you."

"Okay, okay, go out so I could concentrate on doing homework," I said then he left.

I started to read my book then before I know it, I fell asleep. But I woke up after an hour when I heard noise downstairs.

"Bullshit! How dare he! He said he doesn't like me!" I heard Gristella yell downstairs.

"Will you shut up, Gristella? There are a bunch of guys hotter than him!" I heard Amber yell back.

Ugh! Those sisters! Who are they talking about anyway? This must be the twenty-sixth time (sorry I can't help counting) I heard Gristella yelling about guys who dumped her. Who's the guy this time? Then my question was answered immediately like she heard me.

"That Mike! I hate him! Why did he invited me to the party if I'm not even taking him home?" Gristella yelled. Mike? He's not that type of guy who sleeps with random girls. Maybe Gristella just misunderstood him. She's very embarrassing.

"Yeah, yeah, you hate him. Go on, spill out your anger! Throw up! You suck, you know. Why do you even drink if you can't handle it?" Amber yelled again.

"Shut up Amber!" I heard Gristella yell before some kind of weird noise followed.

"Eeew! Not in the living room, sis!" Amber yelled. Gristella must had throw up. She must be funny to watch.

"Oh come on, it's Juliana who'll clean this mess, anyway!" Gristella yelled.

"Gristella, will you call Juliana? Even the girl will clean this, you should know where to throw up. The living room stinks!" I heard Victoria. Wait, Victoria? I thought she's in vacation?

I heard noise on the stairs and down the hall and then the door opened then Gristella came in my room. "Hey girl, mom wants you downstairs," she said. Her dark hair is curled and she's wearing a black dress that ends midthigh matched with silver heels.

"You look awesome, G," I said sarcastically as I went out of my bedroom.

"Yeah, get your @$$ downstairs!" she said and slapped my butt. That's the second worst thing she does when she's drunk besides throwing up. Too bad she didn't fall down the stairs like the last time.

I went downstairs and saw the mess Gristella made. It smells bad that's why no wonder Amber went to her room and Victoria is outside.

"What?" I said as I reached her.

"I heard that you're kidnapped a few days ago," she said.

"Yeah," I said, rolling my eyes.

"You were kidnapped by Raymond," she said, looking at the ground.

"Perfect. So your husband got a name, huh? Wonderful," I said sarcastically.

"How do you know he's my daughters' dad?" she asked.

"I just figured out. He had trouble saying your name. That's all."

"I know you're confused so ask me something." She looked at me.

I looked at her straight into her eyes. "Tell me the truth I should have heard from you years ago."

"Like I've been expecting," she sighed. "Well, your parents were kidnapped when they're on your age. Since they're from rich families, the kidnappers wants money. One of the kidnappers is Raymond and he helped your parents escape but he ran away and I accidentally met him. I quickly thanked him but he just winked at me and vanished. The kidnappers were put into jail except for Raymond, who ran away. Years passed, your parents have Justin. Then I met Raymond again and I had Gristella without him knowing then he left again. After a few months, your parents have you. Then a year later, I had Amber with him again and I told him about our daughters so he left and never came back."

"Are we talking about your love story?" I asked.

"For now, but we'll get to your part," she said then continued. "After a year or two, I found out that Raymond went to your house or should I say, this house. He wants to avenge his dad who's the leader of the kidnappers because his father died. Your parents got worried about you and your brother so she wants me to take care of you. So, we pretended that your parents were cremated but they just left to live somewhere else, leaving you to me which Raymond wouldn't expect. Raymond thought that you'll be with your parents if you run away but you and your brother were left to me. So, I watched you, Justin and my daughters grow up. I treated you and Justin as my servants. Then, the time came when Raymond discovered that you're here with me. So he tried to kidnap you so he'll take revenge and that it happened that the boy in your school followed so they included him, too. But you're lucky that his nephew, I suppose, helped you escape but he ran away. Now, Raymond and the others were in jail now, except for his nephew."

"So, my parents left so Raymond will be confused?" I said.

"Yes," she said.

"I thought they left so they could manage their companies." I looked at the ground.

"That's one of the things they did while Raymond is still worrying them but now that he's in jail, they can now return," she said.

"Really? Where are they?"

"I don't know. They always move from place to place. I also don't have their number."

"But how are they gonna know that we're now safe?"

"I think Jason is keeping an eye on you. Jason is your mom's twin brother."

"Oh. But I still have one thing to ask."

"What is it?" she looked at me again.

"Why are you always mad at me and Justin?" I asked.

"Well, it's because I hated your mom and dad when we're still young. And maybe because it's the depression and stress, that's why I treat you as servants."

"Why are you mad at my parents?"

"That's enough. You said you're only asking for one thing and now that's more than one. Just ask your mom when you meet her," she said, pulling me into the house.

"Really?" I said.

"Yes. And now, you should sleep now because I'm calling some maids from my house to replace you."

"Wow. Thanks Victoria," I said and hugged her. "I never thought you'll be nice to us."

"Well, it's because my doctor said that I should avoid stress or it'll ruin my face."

"Go get some sleep!" I said before going upstairs and to my bedroom.