22. A New side of Ray

At the end of a long corridor, was a massive living room in which were placed several musical instruments.

Star paused as Ray let go of her hand and stared at the majestic piano in the middle of the room.

"Wow," was the only thing that came out of her mouth. After all this time spent stalking Ray she never thought that she'd ever see this side of him. Ray, the school's most popular kid, was in love with music. Especially classical music.

On the walls were placed, portraits of Johann Sebastian Bach, Beethoven, Mozart and many more.

"Shocking huh?" Ray uttered and smirked at the young girl's surprise. Star didn't know how to react. She was speechless. The place itself was so surprising and seemed to be so romantic. Never in her life, she'd have expected something like this from Ray.

"That's beautiful Ray...," she trailed off, still looking around dreamily.

Out of the blue, Ray hugged her from behind and she flushed against his body. Star looked down so as to hide her blush. It was so embarrassing, 'cause she was always blushing when Ray was around.

Ray pushed away her hair and placed his face in the crown of her neck. He hugged her tighter and placed soft, loving kisses on the side of her neck and Star sighed contently. He whirled her around and held her face in his rough footballer hands.

He smiled as he noticed the blush creeping up her cheeks.

"You really need to stop blushing you know...," he then proceeded to attack her neck with kisses once again.

"Yeah, I know," Star squeaked.

"You're so cute,' Ray said before placing a light kiss on her soft lips. Star whined when Ray pulled away.

"You look away when I kiss you and you don't like it when I don't," Ray cackled and Star just groaned.

She latched onto Ray like a leech and kissed him with all her might, shocking him and herself while doing so.

"Hey, hey babe calm down, listen, I have a compromise!"

"What?" Star asked wide-eyed.

"What if I play you a tune on my piano and you write me a poem?"

"But I wrote so many poems about you," Star said, smiling slightly.

"So you admit that all those romantic poems are about me, eh?" Ray winked and put on his stupid signature smile on. Star resisted the urge to smack him, but gave in and literally smacked him across his chest- his hard rock chest that made her drool.

"Ouch, don't be mean!"

"Then stop teasing me," Star huffed and crossed her arms.

"Oh c'mon! Come, I'll play you something," Ray said excitedly and pulled Star along. The young girl sat next to him on the comfy bench that was sat in front of his massive black piano.

"Ray?"

"Yeah babe?" Ray answered, going through his notes and not paying much attention thankfully, because Star blushed once again due to the nickname.

"Is that rug real animal fur?" a shiver ran down her spine as she thought about it. She cringed when Ray took time to reply.

"Ah! I found it!" Ray exclaimed delightfully.

"Ray!"

"Oh yeah! What were you saying?"

He chuckled when he noticed Star's heated glare.