Prologue

Star was a bubbly girl who could put on a smile on anyone's face. She loved happiness, she loved people, she loved friends. In short, she loved life... Well at least she tried to convince herself that she was this person.

Star always wanted to believe in Prince Charming.... Or a simple guy who could make her smile. However she did not actually want a relationship with a boy, well maybe she did want one. There was that guy named Ray. He was as handsome as a Disney prince, Star couldn't take her eyes off him; his smile, his voice, his eyes, his slender figure and his mood swings which did entertain Star.

But one could dream right ?

She and Ray had never once talked, however, they were in the same class for their final grade. Star thought of Ray as a beautiful person, he wasn't perfect, far from that, but all his flaws made him perfect enough for Star, actually he was perfect.

Her life was simple. She was a happy girl and all she wanted was people to be happy and she just wanted a little love. Cause even if people saw her as the strong, happy and joyful person.. Behind her smile hid millions of secrets which she couldn't divulge to the world. Those secrets were hers and she just wanted someone with whom she could share them and she simply wanted someone who could understand her.

But unfortunately she fell trap to the harsh side of love and life.

.
.
.

Read this story to discover her journey and find out what happens.

A/N hello it's Stella here! Please do vote and comment, lush you all! :)