9. Numb

Hello guys, thank you for reading and voting ^^

Enjoy :)

************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*****************************

"Sit" Her mother said in an ice cold voice.

Star moved quietly towards the couch and sat down, not daring to look at her mom right now.

"Who was this?" The words escaped her mother's mouth, while the latter stared coldly at the young girl.

"A friend mom" Star said trying not to let her voice break.

Her mother didn't answer. Instead she crossed her legs and glared at her daughter. Anger clearly written all over her face.

"After all that I do for you, all the money spend on you! What you find to do best is bunk school with a boy who's probably going to use you for your body, you fool!"

"Mom! You can't say that, you don't even know him! And he's not my boyfriend anyways." Star mumbled the last few words, now glaring at the yellowish-green carpet on the floor.

"Boyfriend or not! This doesn't give you the right to do what you have done today, your principal called me, do you know that?"

When Star heard that, her whole body froze. The principal was aware that she had left school early. She silently prayed that the whole school wasn't aware of that.

"You don't deserve what I even do for you. You are as worthless as your father!"

Star's head shot up. She stared at her mom with glossy eyes and trembled as the latter stood up before glaring at Star one last time and walked straight to her room upstairs.

Star sat there for what seemed like eternity, before breaking down and letting the tears roll down her cheeks while she sobbed quietly.

Oh god, oh god, oh god

She thought at what she was going to do, but nothing came to her mind. She picked up her back pack and walked quickly to her room, fearing that her mother might come down at any moment.

She lied down on her bed, staring at her ceiling.

What if it was a mistake to love Ray?

Did she even love Ray?

She most probably did.

"Why do I love him? Why can't I love someone who isn't this complicated?"

She plugged in her earphones and closed her eyes, losing herself in the music.

Shut the door
Turn the light off
I wanna be with you
I wanna feel your love
I wanna lay beside you
I cannot hide this
Even though I try

Heart beats harder
Time escapes me
Trembling hands
Touch skin
It makes this harder
And the tears stream down my face

If we could only have this life
For one more day

You know I'll be
Your life
Your voice
Your reason to be
My love
My heart
Is breathing for this
Moment
In time
I'll find the words to say
Before you leave me today

Close the door
Throw the key
Don't wanna be reminded
Don't wanna be seen
Don't wanna be without you
My judgment's clouded
Like tonight's sky

Hands are silent
Voice is numb
Try to scream out my lungs
It makes this harder
And the tears stream down my face

She felt so numb after some time, she just turned off her phone and sent it flying across the room.

She got up and went to stand in front of her mirror, staring at her reflection, cursing herself. Deep down she wanted all this to end, she wanted to feel normal, she wanted to be happy.

Was that too much asked?

Just as she was about to start crying again, her mobile rang. She moved around, trying to find the phone.

Molly's name appeared on the screen. Star hesitated a few seconds before finally picking up the call.

"Star! Where the hell were you? We were so freaking worried!"

Star breathed in and out a few times and hoped that her voice wouldn't crack as she spoke.

"I was with Ray the whole day Molly, and Molly, I'm so scared. My mom find out and this whole situation is so horrible Molly."

"Oh babe, don't be so distressed. We'll find a solution, don't worry. Do you want me to come over?"

"No, I mean, I don't know how my mom will react, it's better that you don't come today. I'll see you in school tomorrow, I'll tell you everything. And Molly, please tell Ivan not to get to worried about me"

Molly chuckled when she heard the last sentence. Ivan was like their big brother and was always so caring about them.

"Yes I will, and take care of you Star. Good bye." Molly said before hanging up.

Star placed her phone on the table and decided to shower. Maybe this would help her forget all this drama that was, her life.

The cold water ran down her head. Hot tears still rolling down her cheeks.

After her shower, her state of mind was still the same. She was still on the verge of crying at any moment.

She went to fall into a very reckless slumber, fearing what tomorrow held.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*********************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow this made me nostalgic.

It's a really short chapter ik... But I'll try to post tomorrow itself!! :) cause I believe I haven't posted in like 2-3 weeks.. These 2 weeks I was like really sick.. Was even admitted at the hospital :( and the other week I was like super busy with homework and tuition. I hope u guys can understand ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Well I hope everyone's enjoying up till now. Leave some votes and comments to let me know ^^

Lush you all ❤️

Stella. x