13. So you write Poems?

Oii oii

Enjoy :)

_____________________________________

Star woke up startled by the shuffling of students who were leaving the class.

She looked up and noticed a very annoyed Mr. Anthony, standing right in front of her desk.

She looked up at her fuming teacher and laughed nervously.

"When are you going to follow one of my class miss Star."

"I swear I was following... But your lecture was just so boring," Star finished the sentence in her head.

"Really, I might be old but I'm not a fool, young girl. To the rector's office right now."

Star got up and got out of the classroom muttering under her breath about how much she hated that stupid old man.

Just as she was about to knock on the office's door, Ray popped out of nowhere.

He smirked and leant against the door.

"Is he out of his mind?", Star thought

"You got in trouble again I see!" Ray said almost enthusiastically.

Star stared at him suspiciously, but she didn't
have time to utter a single world for Ray was already pulling her down the hallway.

"What are you doing!?" Star shrieked, she was already in trouble, she wasn't in the mood to be in even more trouble.

"Shush, just come with me," before she realized it, they were already in the parking lot.

"Ray! What are your doing?"

"Calm down, we're not leaving, just trust me, alright?"

Star simply nodded, glancing around to check that no one noticed them; the school jock pulling a non existent girl to, god knows where.

They had ended up under the oak tree. This scene reminded her so much of her grandparents. Hopefully Ray would be proposing to her, but that would be happening only in her mind. Sigh.

Ray sat beneath the oak tree, beaming at the young girl. Star blinked and stared at him awkwardly.

"Are you gonna keep staring at me? not that I mind, but you could sit down you know," Ray said; his signature smirk stuck to his face.

Star blushed but then sat crossed-legs next to him. She kept her head down for a few seconds then asked:

"Why did you bring me here?"

Ray chuckled, but didn't reply. Instead, he kept his gaze on the football field a few meters away from them.

"I always see you sitting here and scribbling something in your diary or copybook, what do write in this.. Is it some kind of secret diary?"

Star was taken aback by his words. She was shocked that Ray had seen her sitting here before. She always thought that he'd never seen her, from the pitch.

"How come you saw me when you were playing?" She uttered, making Ray laugh lightly.

"You thought I wouldn't notice you?"

Star was truly shocked by what Ray was saying. She always had this idea in mind that she could sit here and stare at Ray while he was playing, without him noticing her.