7. Bunking classes 'cause of Ray

Little Kade ^

New chapter aha :)

Dedicated to @realchristopherpike who just joined Wattpad!

Wow

Okay well, enjoy ^^

*******************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***************************

I might be invisible to you
I might just be someone
Someone you see
Someone you meet
But someone you'll never dream of

But this someone,
Thinks about you night and day,
Thinks about giving up on you,
Because of those little voices,
Screaming out and loud,
That I am a lost cause,
A hopeless soul
A desperate spirit,

To you,
I might seem invisible,
But to me,
You mean the world
And i swear not to give up
on my World,
To fight tides and Ocean,

To be in your arms.

Star let down her pencil and stared blankly at the whiteboard which was filled with facts on the civil war and all the stuff related to war.

She sighed, as if this class is going to help her someday.

She silently closed her notebook and placed her head down on the table, and decided to escape in the land of dreams, hopefully they would be more interesting than this boring history class.

***
Star woke up in a field of flowers, the sun was shining brightly over the field of daisies.

She stared at the beautiful reflection of the sun in the lake just in front of her. Swans were swimming, big white immaculate swans.

It was such an appealing smile and one which soothed her broken soul.

She turned around, and far away she could distinguish the figure of an old lady sitting in a bench, under a huge oak tree.

Star smiled a little and walked towards the wooden bench. She slowly walked towards her grand mother who had little Kade sitting in her knees.

Her grand ma hadn't seen her yet. She stood a few meters away and stared, smiling sheepishly, at the scene going on in front of her.

"You see there, right there, my son is the best example of life"

Star looked up and saw, what she assumed to be, the mother bird feeding her offsprings.

"You see ever since they are born, the mother looks after them, but when they are old enough to fly, the mother bird leaves them to fight for their own existence, and then the cycle starts again with the baby birds"

Kade looked up at his grandmother with his big blue eyes, just like those of his dad.

"Do you mean you and Star will leave me when I'm old enough to fly?" Kade said rather shocked.

Star was quite perplexed. Why had Kade only mentioned his grandma and herself. Why not their mother? It was true though, she was never home, even back to the time when her father was still here.

"No my child, I might not be here forever, but your sister will always be by your side"

star teared up when she heard that, it's not true grand ma, unfortunately I had to leave Kade' side for some time, but I promise to do everything I have in my power for him, star whispered to herself.

"What do you mean you won't be here forever grandma?" Kade asked confused.

"Don't worry, when time comes, you'll know my child"

Star sighed sadly, unfortunately her grandma was already gone. However something else caught her attention.

Ray was calling out her name, she moved around frantically trying to find Ray.

Star

Star

Miss Star

***

Star woke up with a start.

"Miss Star, not only you don't follow my class, but you have started taking naps now!"

A fuming Mr Anthony scolded. Star glanced around and noticed the whole class staring at her.

"I don't know how many times I've already told you this, but get out of my class and go to the rector's office right now!" Her history teacher practically screamed.

She didn't bother saying anything. She simply stood up, packed her stuff and quickly exited the classroom, almost relieve from being able to get away from this hell of a class.

She laughed quietly and proceeded to go towards the bleaches, obviously she wasn't going to go to the rector's office.

She was casually walking, when a very alluring voice caught her attention.

"Hello beautiful, aren't you supposed to be in the rector's office?"

Her heartbeat sped, her breathing got ragged, she begging blushing and she could feel her pulse going crazy and her knees weak, for literally no logical reason, just because of a single sentence, but when the one who uttered this particular sentence was around, nothing even had logic.

"I... I ...."

She turned around and blushed even more, when she saw Ray leaning against the wall.

"Hmm you?" Ray said smirking down at the flustered girl. She felt like he was enjoying this.

"I was on my way.. Actually... But you! What are you doing here anyway!" Star almost screamed out of the blue.

Ray shushed her.

"We're gonna get caught!" He whispered-yelled. Before smiling and stating

"We'll miss Star -to which Star snickered- the rector's office is on the other side of the building. And for your information I have no classes right now"

"Oh" this was the only thing Star could get out of her mouth. Stupid brain, she thought.

Ray's impeccable smirk returned to his gorgeous face and he spoke up.

"Hmm, so you wanna go somewhere?" His green eyes piercing right through her freaking soul.

"Somewhere, where? You mean out of school?"

"Yup" Ray said popping the 'p', before taking out his car keys, standing straight and walking away, glancing over his shoulder.

"You coming or not?"

Star stared at his retreating figure for a while, before forgetting everything and rushing towards him.

Gosh, he is gonna be the death of me.

************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**************************

Aww poor Star, she's so cute though :')

Hmm Ray, what are you up to son? 👉🏻👈🏻

Yup, so anyways, don't forget to vote and comment! ❤️

Alright, lush you all 💞

Stella x