8. Peace & Bliss

Guyyyyyyssss new cover !!! I'm so happy I love it so fooking much. Isn't it lovely and perfect? Comment below if you like  ☺️

It was made by the amazing MagicPoppy !! Once again thank you so much :D ❤️

Enjoy :)

*********************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*********************

Star continued following Ray quickly, glancing around and praying that no one would notice her. Questions streamed in through her mind.

Is this right?

Should I do this?

What is he planning on doing?

Where is he going?

What if we get caught!?

With all these thoughts rushing in her mind, she didn't noticed that Ray had stopped midway. She collided directly with his back, but managed to stay on her feet.

"Hey, be careful, we don't want you getting hurt eh" Ray said absent-mindedly, more occupied in trying to find his car keys in his pockets.

Star blushed and looked down at the floor in embarrassment.

"Gosh why do you have to be so awkward" She thought to herself.

"You're not awkward, c'mon now!" Ray said, chuckling lowly before flashing his signature smirk to a completely flushed Star.

"D-di-did I say that out loud...?" Star stuttered, wanting to burry herself right there.

"Yeah you did, don't worry, I don't mind, it's actually cute you know" he said, smiling widely while opening the door for Star to get in.

She didn't reply, instead, she smiled and got into the car as quick as lighting. Ray got in the driver's side and ignited the engine.

She couldn't believe her eyes. She was in the guy of her dreams' car , seated next to him and breathing the exact same air as him.

She swore she could here him talk right now. But, maybe it was just her imagination. She was more concentrated on the fact that she was so close to him right now. Other than Ray's presence, nothing was on her mind, she was in pure bliss.

"Star"

"Staaar"

"Yes! Yeah!" She snapped out of their thoughts, when she heard Ray calling out her name.

"I said, do you want me to put on the heater?"

"Heater? Oh yeah... Sure" she said quietly, she was so engrossed in the fact that she was spending time with Ray for the first time her life, well only the two of them, that she didn't notice how chilly the air had gotten.

After a while of chatting, well mostly Ray asking questions and her trying to get her words together to give him an answer, they finally arrived to what seemed like their destination.

"Here we are" Ray said before getting out of the car in a flash.

Star silently got out of the car. Astounded by the beauty of the place. Everything around was so pure and authentic; her grandmother would have been so fond of this place if she was still here.

A few meters away, was a lake, surrounded by huge trees which were overshadowing the waters. Birds were chirping and butterflies were flying from flowers to flowers. The grass around extended towards what seemed like infinity.