1. He Knows my Name?

Helllllo you guys!! So ahem, let's get started! :)

**************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***********

'Oh beauty,
Simple as dawn but often misunderstood,
How could we not talk about the beauty,
Of the skies, the earth and soothing breeze,
Oh Beauty,
So difficult to explain, yet so simple,
The beauty of his eyes, of his voice, of him.
But all these were superficial,
Only the beauty of his soul vowed to divulge
The millions of secrets hidden beneath-'
*SNAP*

The pencil she was holding flew out of her hands and rolled down till the other side of the room, she lifted her head and stared and her fuming history teacher through her thick eyelashes, addressing him a nervous smile.

"What do you think you are doing miss Star?" Mr Anthony seethed almost spitting the words out. He looked like a chipmunk and a tomato combined. Star stifled a laugh and kept a straight face.

She knew that Mr Anthony wasn't fond of people not paying attention in his, as he always said-interesting and passionating classes.

"Si-sir, I was just writing down what you were saying..."

"Really? Then tell me what I was exactly talking about 1 minute ago huh" he snapped.
Star fidgeted in her seat, feeling everyone's eyes on her, and stuttered an answer which had just come to her mind.

"Well... Obama loves llamas? Ehhh..."

"Do you think I'm stupid miss Star, get your stuff and move to the rector's office right now!" Slamming his huge hand on the table as he did so.

Star packed her notebook and history book and nodded curtly as she headed towards the door and feeling all the eyes of the universe on her.

She leaned against the lockers and broke into a laughing fit, praying that there was no one around. She opened her notebook and stared at her poem for a while, then closed it.

"Well that was close." She sighed in relief and got up, now heading towards the rest room to hide till lunch.

She was so not going to the rector's office.

She sat down on the cold floor and whispered to herself,

"Why did I have to be attracted to someone like that, there are so many perfect guys out there... Why him? Okay so maybe because he's perfect, he's gorgeous, he is the captain of the football team, gets good grades, he's nice and charming and so mysterious.. Maybe?..."

*flashback*

It was the first day of school. Star had been fooling around as she always did.
"MOOOOOLLLLLYYYYY" she screamed not caring about the hundreds of students in the hallway, looking at her like she was some crazy circus attraction.

" woah Star, babe, what did I tell you about not making the whole world know my name?"

"Well! If you'd stop snogging the lights out of your boyfriend and actually give me some attention I wouldn't have to scream!-oh hey Sam!" Smiling widely and waving enthusiastically at her best friend's oh-so-hot boyfriend who waved back politely.

"Well, he's hot and much more interesting than you"

"Excuse you!" Star sighed dramatically while placing her hand on her chest, faking hurt.

Out of the blue, an arm wrapped around Sam's shoulders and piercing green eyes looked mischievously at Star. Molly kicked Star's foot and spoke up.
"Oh hey Ray, what brings you here"

"Hi, well actually I have some good news, Sam's been accepted on the football team"
"Yes I knew it, thanks man!" Sam shouted, hugging Ray and then pumping his fists dramatically in the air like he had just won the World Cup on his own. Molly proceeded to attack Sam with kisses.

Ray looked at Star and smiled a little,
"Morning, Star" he said, his thick British accent sending chills down Star's back.
Star stared dumbfounded at the sex God in front of her.

"You.. You know my name..."

"Yeah I -HEY RAY THE COACH'S LOSING HIS SHIT, YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE- huh, I guess I'll see you later" he winked and ran towards the gym.

Star had just lost her voice right there.

*end of flashback*

The loud sound of the bell announcing lunch, had snapped Star out of her reverie. She stood up and stared at her reflection in the mirror.

"Wow, he knows my name"

*********~~~~~~~~~~***********

Woo oh first chapter's done! Yayyyy
But hey listen up, you guys should vote and comment for me to post the next chapter :D
PLEASE PLEASE gimme feedback on this chapter.
Love ya all!!
-Stella ❤️