SAY SOMETHING <3

Hey y'all!. I had originally planned on waiting to let y'all know Friday, but I am too damn impatient for that. I am overly excited for this! So I have decided to post a sequel to Dance On. It's going to be called Say Something. The first update will be on Friday.  :D I got a lot of support from y'all on Dance On, so I really hope you like this story as well. It picks up basically where it left off from the epilogue of Dance On.

Also, I am going to do a sort of contest type thing. I am TERRIBLE at doing any form of edits. So, if you are good at them this is for you. If you can come up with a creative edit for the cover of either Dance On or Say Something, I will use it and dedicate an upcoming chapter for you. There a few things I am looking for in these edits (especially Dance One)

1. obviously, a picture of Austin.

2. A girl to be Calli. Originally I had Abigail Breslin chosen to be her, but I am no so sure anymore. So pick any girl that fits her description. (Long brown hair, and hazel eyes)

3. Not mandatory but I'd like a quote from the story

4. The title- if possible.

You don't really know the plot for Say Something yet (obviously (;) But you can guess there will be a lot of drama just like the last one! So have fun with this and just be creative!

You can tag me in it on Instagram (abbienicole15) or mention it to me on Twitter @abbie_nicole15

If you don't have either but you can find another way for me to see it, please do so!

Unfortunately I am extremely busy during the week. I am in college right now, and I babysit four days out of the week. So, I won't be doing updates as frequently as I did with Dance On. I am also writing two other stories, so bear with me on getting updates out. I do plan on updating at least twice a week, though. If there are certain days you'd like for me to update on, comment below! Otherwise I will keep it at Fridays and potentially Sundays.

Once again, thank you guys so much for giving me all this support. I could see how determined you were with my reads and votes increasing dramatically, so my decision was obvious. I can't wait to have you guys read the first chapter Friday! Don't forget to vote, comment and share!

-Abbie <3