Chapter 21: The Party

{Calli}

I pull away from Austin, I can't even hold back the tears anymore. I can't believe he's actually here. He pulls me back toward the house so we're inside. Once we're back inside I wrap my arms around him again, feeling the warmth of his body on mine again is the best feeling in the world. We both don't let go for a long time. I finally stop crying and we both pull away.

'What are you doing here?" I ask still in shock. "I thought you had another concert to do!"

Austin chuckles and strokes my cheek. "No I don't. I planned this surprise with your mom and friends." He leans forward and puts his forehead to mine. "I wanted to make this even more special for you."

I smile and quickly kiss him. When I pull away, I punch him in the chest.

"What was that for?" He asks laughing and rubbing his chest.

'For lying to me, and making me cry." I say pouting.

Austin places his hands on my hips and pulls me closer to him. "I'm sorry baby." He chuckles. "I definitely didn't want to make you cry." He leans forward, getting even closer to my face. "How about I make it up to you?"

I blush and wrap my arms around his neck. "That depends on what you have in mind."

Austin's arms wrap all the way around my back, as he picks me up off the floor. He places me on the counter behind me, and presses his lips to mine. My hands move to his hair, pulling him against me. His hands slide down from my waist to my thighs. We kiss with so much passion, I'm starting to run out of breath, but I keep going. I've missed the way his body felt against mine. I missed the way he kisses me, and how he tastes. We finally break the kiss, but leave out foreheads resting against each other. My hands rest at the base of his neck, one of his hands still rests on my thigh, the other moved to my face. He gently strokes my cheek, before he moves to where his thumb is pressed behind my ear.

"I missed you so much." He whispers.

"I missed you too." I whisper back.

Suddenly there's a flash next to us. We pull apart and I see my mom taking a picture of us. "I hate to interrupt." She says. "But Calli, did you forget you have guests?"

I blush and slide off the counter. 'Sorry mom. We'll be out in a second."

She smiles and walks back to the door. "If you're not back out in two minutes. I'll send Demi and Beth in."

The door shuts behind her, and I wrap my arms around Austin.

"Should we go back out there?" He asks putting his arms around me as well.

I shake my head and snuggle closer to him. "Not yet. She said two minutes. I haven't gotten to hold you like this in a month. I need another minute."

Austin chuckles, but squeezes me closer against him. I close my eyes and sigh into the warmth of his body. The door opening, brings me back. I open my eyes and see Demi and Beth peeking in with their phones out, trying to sneak a picture. I pull my head back and kiss Austin so they can have their picture.

"That's a cute one." Demi says looking at her phone.

Austin breaks away blushing again.

"Yeah, Demi it is." Beth says. "I like the one I have of Calli on the counter though."

My cheeks are burning, and I can feel them growing redder every second.

"Your mom sent us in to embarrass you Cal." Demi says laughing.

"I kind of figured as much." I say joining in their laughing. I take Austin's hand in mine and we walk back outside. As we walk out a slow song starts playing. I lead Austin out to the dance floor, and we sway to the music. Couples soon join us. Demi and Jesse, along with Beth and Scott sway next to us. The song changes, but remains a slow song.