Part 24// The Last One

Hello there. I'm really sad while I'm doing this because this is the last chapter! :(

Oh well... anyways.

This video up here isn't mine, it's from @SonikkuLoveStudio. Credits to the video owner!! ^_^

●●●●○○○○

Amy's POV:

For the past weeks, whenever I see Sonic. I would immediately try to hide from the corners. That's what he said, I've been acting strange.

But you know why? It's because I'm keeping an eye on Sonic if he needs help. To be honest, I think it's my fault.

I wasn't there when he needed my help, so that's why he almost got killed by that crazy Gerald. I shouldn't have gone for the bathroom.. If I was there, nothing like this would have happened.

"It's all my fault." I thought, tearing up a little.

I was outside the school, taking my lunch alone. I really didn't care if I had no one to be with in lunch time. All I care was my feelings for him. But now, I seem lost.

"I am the one to blame. I must be the one to suffer, not him. I'm the reason why this world isn't perfect. I'm always the one to blame."

I was interuppted from my thoughts, when I heard footsteps coming to my direction. I look up to see Sonic, his hands tucked inside his pockets. As he made his way to me, and directly sat.

"Ames, are you feeling a little depressed?" Sonic asked, his eyes filled with concern. "N-no! Nothing's wrong with m-me! I'm just fine!" I answered, giving him a fake smile.

"I can sense that you are not telling the truth." He said. "Ames, please. We're friends, you can tell me." He added, as he held my hand.

For now, I was blushing madly. I didn't know that his hands were so soft! "Fine. But I'll tell you once you told me who said I was here." I said, displeased.

"Well, Tails and Cream told me that you were outside. Eating alone." He said, still holding my hand. "And that's why I felt that I need to do something." He said.

"You d-do? I mean, I wasn't really expecting for you to go after me." I told him. Our conversation was then interuppted by the school bell, ringing for dimissal.

(A/N: Half day. Their school day is only up until lunch time.)

I then began to pack up my things. He then followed, without making eye contact. As we both began to leave, I bid him goodbye.

"Well...I guess.. see ya tomorrow?" Sonic said, before turning his back. I then felt sad after that, darkness and negative thoughts sorrounded my thoughts.

As I exited the school building, I then began to think after that conversation. "I mean, it's not his fault. We barely even finished that conversation a minute ago..."

*Sigh*, I then turn left and right.

As I walked back to my home. A song then began playing in my head. It wouldn't hurt if I calm my emotions...right?

Sonic's POV:

"Ugh. Why didn't I say a freakin' sentence to her! I'm such a bad....

Friend.."

"Am I just a friend to her? Or more that just that?" I then kick a small rock nearby, making me more angry.

And suddenly, out of nowhere. I thought of a song, but right now? Singing? Ugh. It wouldn't hurt if I try... right?

○○●●