Part 17

Sonic's POV:

I walked alone, while going back to my house. I was really concerned about Amy, is she okay? I mean, I could visit her but..... maybe I should'nt.

-Sigh- I leaned on a tree. I was just thinking about my thoughts on Amy when suddenly it rained. I quickly opened my bag and brought out a jacket, I quickly wore it. I then suddenly heard a loud thunder, but I ignored it.

I quickly turned on my phone and attached my earphones, playing some music while heading back.

●●After 10 minutes●●

"Mom, I'm home!" I called. Actually no one was here, my siblings are in their music lessons and my mom is in work.

I then head upstairs, and went at the right side of the house to find my room. I opened the white door, and directly went inside turning on the lights as get in. My room was a mixture of blue and white colors.

At the left side of the room that was just in front of the window, was my study table. I sat down on my blue and fluffy chair. And threw my bag at the corner of the room.

I quickly got out my phone and stop the music.. hearing car noises outside makes my brain spin. After 6 minutes of just looking at the window, I again.. turn on the music.

Turn on the Music●●

This was the song that me and Amy sang before we met, it happened at the first day of school at the cafeteria. -Sigh-

I hope she's well. This day was really the worst day as Amy wasn't in school. I suddenly heard a knock at the door, maybe it's the mailman. I stop the music and quickly head downstairs, quicking my pace at every step. I opened the front door, to see.......

{It depends if you want to stop the music}

Amy.... "Amy?!" I was shocked. "Hi Sonic, I just heard that you were--!" I cut her off by hugging her. My stomach is full of butterflies, I then stop the hug. "You worried me so much, Ames." I said.

Her mouth was wide open, as if she's in shock. She then shake her head, and said"Hehehehehe, It's just a fever Sonic." I scratched my head, and let out a nervous laugh.

"So-sorry." I apologized. "It's okay, so hey did our class already start the Christmas party?" She ask. "Huh?" I was confused. "You know. The exchanging of gifts?" She said, as she started looking happy. (Wait, what)

"No.. no. Since our moderator was absent, we still couldn't plan that one." I said. "Oh....." She said.

"Hey, do you want to get inside?" I asked her. She gave me a concern look, "Why?" She ask. "Well, it's cold outside and you might want a hot chocolate." I said. "With marshmallows?!" She ask.

"With marshmallows." I confirmed. She then ran inside, leaving me stunned on the door. I laughed and shaked my head as I closed the door and head to the kitchen. I saw her, just meters away from my family portrait. She looked happy, as she scanned it.

"Sonic?" She ask as I ready the cups and heat the water. "Yes Ames?" I answered, not letting her distracting my cooking.

"You look cute when you were still a kid, Sonic." Amy smiled at the picture as I look at her. I then blushed at the remark, "Thanks, Ames." I said.

The Hot cocao is finished at last, I gently pour it into the cups. As I finish, I then grabbed something from the drawer and got out a bag of white marshmallows. I put four in each cup, then I gently put it on the kitchen table as Amy went and sat down in one of the chairs.

"I still couldn't believe that Christmas is almost coming, It's like that the first day of school is like the other day." I said. (Actually, it's already 3 months after the first day of school. I'm so sorry that I didn't inform you guys, but you know that the big event is coming already!*Wink,wink*)

"Why Sonic?" Amy ask as she sipped into to her cup. "Because it's almost our prom time, after christmas." I said as I sip into my cup again.

It then went quiet between us, a feeling like that we are studying. My phone then tingle as It was a signal for a notification. I read it, it was a text message from Tails.

Message:

Tails: Sonic did you know that it's already our break, we just need to go back after our christmas party for the prom?

"Who is it?" Amy ask. "It's Tails, he said that it's already our Chritmas break and we just had to go back after the party for the prom." I said.

I then type a 'yes'. Confirming that I read it, I showed it to Amy. She nodded and smiled.

Hope that I would have a good Christmas....

●●●●●

HELLO EVERYONE! Merry Christmas to all of you, and hope you had a good one!🌟
And I would dedicate a special one just before you knew it!

-KyraAnneDigal❤✔