Part 13

Sonic's POV:

"Why?" Amy ask. "Well.......the prom is used to pick pairs in Prom. So while we're here....why don't we practice?" I smiled.

"Well...I guess. There's nothing wrong to have a duet. So..why not?" She giggled.

"Heh.." I blushed as I looked at her. "Are you gonna choose a song?" Amy asked. "Well..I don't mind if you choose it." I said.

"Well, how about Stitches?" Amy suggested. I thought for a moment, and nodded.

(The top portion would'nt work, so I'll just put it here. :3 )

Song: Stitches.💙
Credits: To the real owner of the song. And the maker.

(Nightcore is Life!😘💜)

Warning: I'll just not write the lyrics. Sorry. :3💜

          💜  ///////////////After The Duet/////////////////  💜

"You're singing was amazing, Sonic!" Amy excitedly said. "No, your voice sound more amazing." I said.

"Your much more amazing!" We both said at the same time. We paused for a moment, and laughed.

Aaaaaaaahhhhhh. The feeling when Amy is here, she's really beautiful and cute. Since we're here beside a lake, I could see cherry blossom leaves falling on her face.

              (In Sonic's Vision)💜💜

She really looks beautiful. I wish I could be with her.😉 (You Know What I Mean)

"Sonic?" Amy asked. "Yes?" I said. "Why did you even ask me to prom? I mean, like since your a popular one in Musical High. There are hundreds of girls drooling over you." Amy said.

My heart cracked. Why? "Well....since I don't really want to go to prom every year. I decided to ask you instead. Since your a cute one." I winked at her.

Her face flushed, deep red. "Well, I can't do anything about that. Are'nt I?" Amy laughed. I nodded in releif. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.😍

I'm definetely falling for her. I thought to myself.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Here ya go guyzzzz! Hope you like the MOMENTO!

#SonamyForever Right?! Sorry, I'm just in my Sugar Rush Time.😂

Don't forget to Vote and Follow!

See ya, beautiful things!!😘❤

-KyraAnneDigal❤💜