Part 10

We were suddenly greeted by The Red Fox.

"Hey losers. What ya' doing?" She asked. "Its none of your bussiness, Fiona." Silver said. "Oh, since im in a good mood today. I'll let that behavior pass. So pinky, whats your relationship with blue boy?" She asked.

"Wha-what?! What do you mean? Were just friends fiona, and dont call me that name." I said.

"Bla, bla, bla. Are you sure? I can see your face in red hot sauce." She laughed. But i just walked away, knowing whats gonna happen next.

"Dont just walk away from me, Amelia Rose." She said. I suddenly stop from my tracks, and turned around.

"Wha-what?!" I asked. "Didnt you hear me? Amelia?" She laughed. "How did you know--" I was interupted by the bell ringing.

I took back those words and just ran to class. Leaving Sonic, Silver and Fiona behind. I almost burst up to tears, but i let them remained behind.

I ran towards the door. And sat quickly at my chair, but the question is. How did she know my my other name?

The teacher wasn't here yet, so im still free to do things. But how?

------------------------( Time Skip )------------------

I was just walking down the hallway to the cafeteria, when cream and blaze showed up. I smiled at them.

"Hey, amy? Guess what, Tails asked Cream in prom. Many girls heared it, and grew jelous of her!" Blaze happily said. "Yes but-- Wait, a minute. We didnt told you that prom is coming up quickly!" Cream told me.

We were already walking inside the Cafeteria to get lunch. And i didnt understand why prom is coming up so quickly.

"Uh, why is prom coming up quickly? I thought its supposed to be on the last day of school. But you know what i mean.." I said.

"The principal said, that because it would anger and cause fraustration to many students if the prom is on the last day of the year. So he just moved it to 3 months away." Cream said.

"Oh, i get it." I said. We got some food, and sat on our lunch table. "So, blaze. Take a guess if who's gonna ask you." I sneered.

"What? Who's ever gonna ask me anyway?" Blaze answered, not looking up cuz she was busy with her phone.

Third Person's POV:

Silver was just a mile away, when she heard blaze. It broke his heart for her to say that. "Wasn't it obvious, blaze?" Silver thought. It saddened him, for her to say that.

(I love some drama in here, so ya.😏)

He reached the lunch table of his gang, and Tails noticed his fraustration.

Sonic's POV:

"Should i ask her out, or nah?" I thought. Drinking some of my drink(your choice.) More words came out from my mind when Tails nudged my shoulder. I quickly turned to him and gave a confused face.

"Silver isn't happy, Sonic." Tails said. I turned to Silver and saw his sad expression. "Silver, is something wrong?" I asked. "No, nothing is wrong." He said.

"Silver if something is wrong. Were here. So come on." Tails said. Then shadow arrived, sweating.

"Hey, shads. Where you from?" I asked cooly. "Basketball practice." He answered, while drinking some Cola.

"How is it then?" Tails asked. "Great. Got 6 shots." He bragged. "And i got 100 shots." I said. "You didn't even join the practice, blue boy." He teased.

"At least, I'm handsome as ever. Ball head." I said.

------------------♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Thank you everyone for waiting. Again. I'm really sorry, becuz my teacha is strict and i can't do anything about it. But here ya go!

Enjoy! And plez take note that i would be having a break on the Last dragon. To readers who read it. Kay? Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee YYYYYaaaaaaaaaaaa!

-KyraAnneDigal💜🎵