Part 6

The people who have been waiting. Thank You.
So much. And here's the next chapter!
--------///////------💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜--------//////------

"WHEN!?!?" Knuckles asked loudly. Which left the whole cafeteria looking at our table, annoyingly. "Knuckles, be quiet!" Blaze said, angrily. "How can I if gays have a crush on me?! That will ruin my status here!" Knuckles cried.

"Oh, come on. It's not that bad." Sonic calmly said. "Some gays have a crush on me too, and that's okay for me." He added. "Well, for you. But for me, it's not." Knuckles snorted.

"Hey~!" A voice called. We turned our attention at the person, and look who's here.

Queen B, herself. Sally Acorn. "OMG Sonic. I've missed you, for like... Enternity!" He cooed at sonic while annoyingly pushing me away from him. "Oh, hi Sally." He said slowly. He didn't even paid attention to her.

"What are you doing at our table....Sally?" Blaze growled. "Well, I thought that I could join your group. Something wrong?" Sally snapped.

"You might think again." Blaze snapped, as she slam the table. Her hand burst into flames, which make me terrified. "Blaze, it's okay. Let's not put violence here." I said. "Oh I will, and I will make it good." Blaze growled, bursting more flames.

"How about a Singing battle?" Sally suggested. "Of course. But each team has only 1 member." Blaze said. "Amy come!" She added.

"Wait, what?" I asked. "You're going to join the party." She creepily said. "Oh...um, okay." I said, trying to fake smile. She pushed me on the middle of the cafeteria.

"Wait, am I just gonna go for a solo?" I asked. "Of, course." She said. "But you're the one who want to battle her. Not me!" I cried. "Stop It. You are the chosen one!" She said happily.

REALLY?!

"Are you ready loser?" Sally asked, sneering. "Yes I am. Drama Queen." I snapped.

(Play The Song.)

Song:
Titanium-Nightcore Version.
Notice:( It's not mine. I just borrow it, credits from the true owner.)
Thank You.

:/Sally/:
You shout it loud....
But I can't hear a word you say..

I'm talking loud..
Not saying much...

:/Amy/:
I'm criticized, but all your
Bullets ricochet..

You shoot me down..
But I get up..

Sally glared at me and continued..

:/Sally/:
I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose..
Far away, Far away..

Ricochet, you take your aim..
Fire away, Fire away..

:/Amy/:
You shoot me down, but I won't fall..
I am titanium...

You shoot me down, but I won't fall..
I am titanium...

:/Sally/:
Cut me down, but it's you who
Has further to fall..

Ghost Town and Haunted Love..

:/Amy/:
Raise your voice, sticks and stones
May break my bones..

I'm talking loud, not saying much...

:/Sally and Amy/:
Im bulletproof, nothing to lose..
Far away, Far away..

Ricochet, you take your aim..
Far away, far away.

-----------/////////////----------

Suddenly the cafeteria doors busted open. And out comes a green hedgehog and a red fox, walking like nothing is wrong.

Sonic growled and glared at the green hedgehog, while he's looking at me....
In a flirty way. Silence filled on the cafeteria, no one moves. You can easily hear a single drop of water outside.

Just then the principle came in. "Everyone, meet the 2 new students who are found on the back of the school... Vandalizing." The principle snorted.

-----------------------------------------////////////////////------------------------------------
Hello Everyone!
Here is the next chapter of Musical High. I'm really sorry, if I didn't promise that I would update after 7-8 days. I just can't think of an idea of what would happen next.

I got my inspiration from YouTube,photos and etch. Thank you.

-KyraAnneDigal💜❤️🍩✌🏻️👋🏻