Part 5

"Why Not?" I asked. "Perhaps she can change someday?" I added.

Blaze rolled her eyes and said, "Maybe..." Suddenly a teacher arrived, in a bright yellow dress. I closed my eyes, so I can't be blinded by her dress color.

"Hello Students! I'm Ms. Fort, and I'm going to be your English teacher for the rest of the year." Ms. Fort said. "And what happens if we get a substitute?" Sally asked, sheepishly.

"Then DEAL WITH IT.(😂)" Ms. Fort snortly said. Sally growled at her and looked away looking annoyed.

1 hour later.......

Ugh, that class was quite.....boring. But... You know what I mean. I walked along a group of students, towards the cafeteria. I snorted, meaning I just want to go home already.

"Amy!" A girl squealed. I turned my attention to her. "Amy over here!" Cream called. I smiled and went to her.

"How's your class?" Cream excitedly asked. "It was great, but if Sally is not there." I growled. "Oh, Sally. Huh?" Cream nodded. "Yeah, she was kinda....mean." I said. "Oh, don't worry. She would never bother you if you did something that would affect her status at school." Cream worriedly said.

"Status? She's already a Princess! A freakin Princess!" I shouted. All the students at the cafeteria looked at me, I closed my mouth and whispered, "Oops." Cream laughed, "it's okay."

"But why did you have to shout?" Tikal asked. She sat beside me, and has a questionable look on her face. "Ummm, it just....me." I lied. "Are you sure?" Tikal asked.

"I'm sure." I whispered to her.

Suddenly the door of the cafeteria opened, showing Sonic with his gang. I looked at him, confused. He smiled and wink at me, knowing that he caught me looking at him. I blushed, and looked away.

But cream was making moaning sounds and I couldn't hesitate but look at her. She was....... In Love? "Cream has a huge crush on that smart guy." Tikal said pointing at an orange fox, that was with sonic.

"I do not!" Cream blushed. "Yes you do, and it's obvious." Tikal rolled her eyes. "So why did you have a huge crush at him?" I teasingly asked. "He's......cute,smart, and nice. I tried to talk with him before but.... It didn't work." Cream said, blushing.

"Notice me Senpai." Me and Tikal said. "What?" Cream asked. But we were interrupted by Sonic's Gang.

"Hey girls, mind if we can join?" Silver teasingly said. "How about no." Blaze said, sitting down beside cream. Silver puppy eyed at blaze, making her angry.

"Come on now, we don't want to cause fights." Cream calmly said. "I just want to go to the gym!!" Knuckles said. We eyed at him.

"Knuckles, it's still school." I said. "Woah, woah. How did you even know his name?" Sonic asked. "I heard it everywhere. Girls, gym, gays you know it." I said.

"Wait, the gays have a crush on me?!" Knuckles confusingly said. "Of course." I said, before drinking my mountain dew.

/-----------------------------------//-----//------/-------/------//-/-----////----////----------/
Sorry for not updating for a week! I was sad, cause I didn't have time to update. I'm really sorry.

But if you want more stories written by me, please do consider to check out these Awesome books! :

-The Last Dragon
-Sonamy//Amnesia//Fanfic
-Pheonix Drop High School

//Thanks!😎😂//