Part 11

Amy's POV:

"What about Silver? I heard, he took a liking on you." I said. "Wha-what?! We're just friends. Amy. Besides, i heard Sonic also took a liking on you." Blaze said with an amused face.

My face flushed, covering my face entirely with red. "Blaze, they're just friends. Besides she just came here." Tikal said with a wink.

"But that doesn't mean Sonic hasn't had a crush on her. Don't I?" Blaze said. "Well, I guess you're right Blaze. But we don't know that fact yet, and we might anger Sally. Cream said.

"Oh yeah, i forgot that chipmunk. I swear, if she hurt Amy one bit. Im gonna toast her." Blaze angrily said.

"Who's gonna be toasted?" A girl voice asked. We look to where the voice was coming from, but we could'nt find her. "Um, are you a Ghost?" I asked again.

"Seriously, Im right up here." The voice said. We looked up, and saw a bat.

"Oh, hey Rouge. We we're just talking about Sally." Cream said. "And who's this?" Rouge asked, gesturing me.

"I'm Amy. Nice to meet you Rouge." I smiled. "Well, nice to meet ya hon. Anyway, gotta fly. Something tells me, Queen B is coming." She snarled before flying away.

We giggled and continued to eat. But the fact, that if Sonic have a crush on me....

No! He'll never think those things, we're just friends.

"So Amy." Cream said. "Ye-yes?" I said. "Did anyone perhaps ask you to prom earlier?" She asked. "We-well, there are some. But i denied, all of them." I said.

"Like you mean, hundreds of them?" Blaze asked. "No, its just a couple or maybe even a dozen." I said. "Wow! That's a lot! I wish my crush would ask me to prom." Tikal said.

"Me too." Blaze said. "Oh come on, i had'nt chosen someone for the prom yet." I whined. 

"Hey Everyone!!" A girly voice shouted. We looked at the entrance of the cafeteria and saw Sally.

She walked in the middle of the cafeteria like a self-made-up model. Strutting in every step, which annoys the people in the cafeteria.

I looked at Sonic's direction, and saw Sonic, looking annoyed too. "Sonic!" Sally said. She run up to Sonic but Sonic dodge her just in time.

"Sonic, come back right here! Im your-!" She scolded him but Sonic stopped her.

"Girlfriend? Like i told you Sally, im not your Boyfriend! Whatever happens, I'll never be your boyfriend!" He shouted at Sally.

"Oh come on. Im just going to ask you to prom. So what do you say?" Sally asked. She smiled evilly at Sonic.

"No thank you. Im going to ask someone who's better than you." Sonic said. Walking away, as he left Sally stunned in the middle of the cafeteria.

"Oooooooooooooooo!" The whole cafeteria was filled with teasing.

"Why?! Grrrrr...." Sally whined. She then left the cafeteria with no word.

"Well, im glad that was over." Blaze said. Drinking her juice.

-------------------------🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶------------------------------
Thank you everyone for waiting this chapter and i hope you like it!
See ya! On the next chapter.
And dont forget to vote!

-😍😍😍