Part 18 (A special chapter)

Okay so just before you start this, I was gonna say that It's already their prom night. IDK, why I didn't tell you this. So there would be 2 parts of this, or maybe even 3. So let's find out! ⬇

●●●●●

After the day with Sonic, they just soon realize that it's already prom night. But no worries becuz I just skip the shopping session. ✌

Amy's POV:

"C'mon Amy, we'll be late for prom!" Tikal said. Applying a last touch on her face, before she doze off and went downstairs where the boys are waiting. I was just sitting on the stool, while rouge did my makeup. (They are at Rouge's house)

"Just wait a minute Tikal, I had to make Amy's lashes first." She said while already opening the thing.( It's a bottle / mascara)

-A/N-■
(IDK, I don't know about makeup that much)

I was wearing a white dress, with a turtleneck top. (IDK) And rouge was wearing a cute purple dress, while Tikal had a light green dress. "Ding, Dong." The house bell turned. "Tikal, can you get it please?" Rouge asked. Tikal responded with a nod, and ran to the door.  After 10 seconds later, cream went in Rouge's room looking beautiful.

"Honey, did you did your makeup by yourself?" Rouge asked. She just finished my makeup, and so did she. "No, my mom did it. I guessed that we'll be late for prom if you did my nakeup Rouge, that's why my mom did it instead." Cream said.

"Your mom is a professional, I see.." Rouge said. We 3 then went downstairs where all the boys are waiting. All of  my friends date's are here, but Sonic wasn't here.....yet.

"Knuckles, where's Sonic?" I ask. "Oh, he's waiting for you at the School already. He doesn't want to be late, it's been a year since Sonic went to a dance." Knuckles chuckled. I nodded, and we all heard a car horn outside. We all went outside and saw Blaze inside a white limo, "Geez Blaze, since when did you have a limo?" Cream asked in confusion.

"Well, my grandma lend me her limo so I thought that we could all go to the dance together." Blaze explained. A white hedgehog then came out from the sunroof, when I look closely...it was Silver. "Silver? Since when did you ask Blaze?" Tails asked.

"About a week ago, I was glad she agreed to be my date." He said while blushing. We all laughed and then went inside the white limo.

20 minutes later(After the Huge Traffic)

We arrived in front of our school filled with dazzling lights and bouquet of flowers. Each of us then went inside the school until I was the only one left outside, this was my first dance as I didn't participate in those types of events.

When I went inside the gym, I saw Sonic leaning at the entrance. I smirked at his presence, "Am I late?" I ask as I gave him a smirk. He was shocked by my sudden presence, I giggled. He look at me in awe, I giggled again at his expression.

He then smirk and said, "Could I have this dance, m'lady?" He ask. I accepted his request, and we went ahead. As we where making our way there, we saw Sally with her group. She then saw Sonic and smiled, she was wearing a shoulder-less dress that has a color of a Shade of blue.

Although she was too blind to notice that me and Sonic are holding hands, she still went forward until we 3 where only 5 feet apart.

"Sonic...my,my, my. You look handsome I see." Sally flirted. I gave Sonic a nervous look, and he shrugged. Just then the MC called out, "The one's who signed up for the singing show, please go to backstage directly."

"Well, that's our cue Ames." Sonic smiled as he led me to the backstage. Leaving Sally dumbfounded, Khan then step out from his hiding place. Having the courage to tell his confession, he ask Sally if they could went outside where there is a huge balcony.

I was really nervous in singing in front a big audience, although I sang always randomly in public places. We are  #4 to perform, that leaves us to practice a bit longer.

We are going to sing I hate you I love you, as it did contain love.....wait what. "Hey Ames...?" Sonic ask in the middle of the practice.

"Hm?" I responded. "Do you even consider a guy to be kind, smart, cheerful, and etch. Like me?" Sonic ask while slightly blushing.

"Uhm, actually.........Yes." I said.

●●●●●●

Sorry for the cliffhanger, but I'll be doing part 2 ASAP. See ya then, and Merry Christmas!🎄🌟 (NOTE: I'm gonna show the dresses with the rest of the  characters maybe in part 2 or 3!)

Make sure to leave a vote and a follow!

-KyraAnneDigal😂❤✌