Part 23

Hello, sorry for not updating. But *Sigh*, how am I gonna begin this.

I'm busy because of the Grduation Bash and our Graduation. Yeah, that's 2 things. And the fact is, we have to dance as a class.

You know, dancing isn't really my thing. But I have to, if not... I'll be embarassed once the Graduation Bash starts.

So Bye!

~~°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°~~

Blaze's POV:

"What do you mean he's a crazy man?" Amy asked, her voice was shaking. "It had to do with being Competitive. Gerald's dream was to go to Musical High with me and Sonic, since we were Kids." I said harshly.

"But when the competition ended. It was just me and Sonic who had to go to Musical High. Without him." I said, coldly. I don't even care for him, he wasn't a fair friend after all.

He just got mad at Sonic because we got into Musical High, and he's not. It wasn't our fault because we have the determination to enter. He was just boasting his talent, and I don't even know what happened to him.

"So you mean, you weren't close friends after all?" Silver asked, a bit displeased. "He was our Best Friend since kindergarten to Middle school. But once we left middle school..."

"He started to act like he owns everything, and can do anything. Me and Sonic were so disappointed because of his actions." I finished. "And when the competition starts, we gave it all our best. Except for him." I added.

"Yeah, Blaze is right." Sonic said. "Even though he almsost killed me, he's still my childhood friend."

"*Sigh*, He's quite right either." I confirmed. "We shouldn't have left without him, but he doesn't deserved to be a famous singer anymore. Boasting more isn't gonna help either." Sonic added, while holding Amy's hand.

I then nodded.

                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                          Time Skip!    ☆  Time Skip!  ☆
                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator's POV: 

After the incident. The principal then decided to move the actual prom after 4 weeks because of the incident.

They then honored Sonic for his bravery, but Sonic resisted. He wasn't the Hero, it was his friends. They were then rewarded after that.

As for Sonic's friends, having a relatioship wasn't that hard. Tails then started dating Cream, they were so cute together. And as for Knuckles and Tikal, they didn't start dating until the 'kiss' happened on the Rewarding Ceremony.

Well, what do you know? Rouge and Shadow did it easier when Shadow did the first move on Rouge. Making them on a 'dating' status already.

And also for Blaze and Silver. *Sigh*, where should I begin?

Blaze was supposed to leave Mobius for Canada, and when the day arrives for her to leave. Silver then confessed his feelings for her! How sweet was that?

And eventually Sonic and Amy.

(A/N: I'm yet not telling! That was supposed to be the last chapter after this!)

Okay, Okay. *Sigh*, after those relationships. Except one. What will happen to Sonic and Amy in the next chapter?

•••••°°°°°°••••••

Okay, okay. I know that all of you are confused rn. But this isn't the last chapter yet! The next one is! Sorry for the delay, but we all know that stories also need an ending.

Especially a Happily Ever After.

And that I will announce my new book! I know I told you this countless of times, but I'm almost finish for the forbidden love book to publish!

And that will probably come after my busy schedule.

Credits to Oo_Chara_Dreemurr_oO for pointing out my mistake! You deserve this by the way! :3

See ya!💋

-KyraAnneDigal💙