Arrival

Amy's POV:

I arrived at Musical High. The most Talented and Prestigious school. The students here are also talented, but enough. I need to show them, that I'm also part of them too.

I walked along a group of students, who are entering the school too. They seemed to be...professionals on clothing. I mean, don't get me wrong. They're style is fabulous, but not that kind of style I wanna be.

We arrived on something, looks like a fountain with lots of flowers and trees. Suddenly I heard a voice, "Um, excuse me? Are you new?". I turned around and saw a tiny cream colored rabbit. "Ummm.....yes?" I replied nervously.

"Welcome to Musical High! I'm cream, nice to meet you! What's your name?" Cream asked. "Amy...Amy Rose." I said. "Can you show me around..I'm just a little bit...lost." I asked.

"Sure! We're in...The Mystical Area. Here we do singing, and dancing practices." Cream said, while pulling me around. "Here, is the Cafeteria." Cream said.

"This is the stage room. And that is where the classrooms are." Cream said. "Oh, wait a minute. Tikal!" Cream called. A girl turned her back, and happily hugged cream.

"I miss you! Who's this?" The girl asked. "She's Amy Rose. Amy, meet Tikal." Cream introduced. "Hi!" I said. "What are you? Singing, dancing or instrumental type?" Tikal happily asked.

"Ummm, singing?" I replied. "Oh, so you're the girl everyone's talking about?" Cream asked. "What?" I confusingly asked. "Yeah she is!" Tikal exclaimed. "Ummm, maybe?" I answered.

"You're the one at Chaos High! The one who won the talent show?" Tikal said. "Yeah." I replied. "Wow, you must be a great singer!" Tikal said. "Oh stop, I'm not that great." I said, blushing.

Ring, Ring, Ring..

"Thats the bell! Better get to our classes." Cream said. "What's your first class, Amy?" Tikal asked. "Ugh, Math." I sadly said. "Me too, and Tikal also." Cream excitedly said.

We walked to a long hallway. And arrived at a purplish room. The 3 of us entered the room, and we were greeted by a Robotic-Looking teacher.

"Girls, your late." The robot said. "Sorry, Mr. Mecha." Cream apologized. "Yeah, sorry." Tikal apologized too. "Detention to you 3, in your first day." Mr. Mecha said. "But Mr. Mecha, they were just showing me around school." I explained.

"Oh..you must be the new girl then. Well, okay." Mr. Mecha said. "Go to your seats." He added. The 3 of us went to our seats, silently.

//Skip Class Time//Too Lazy :p

"Ugh, math is so boring." Tikal said. "Yeah..let's eat..I'm hungry." Cream said. "Hey Amy?" Tikal asked. "Yeah?" I said. "Did you know that there is something interesting that's going to be at the cafeteria?" Tikal asked. "No?" I replied.

"Oh..I forgot...the boys are going to sing, every first day of school.." Cream said. "Really?" I said.

We were already at the cafeteria. And we saw nothing yet. "Guess, they're not here yet." I said. They nodded, and we headed at an empty seat.

Minutes Later.....

We were just talking and laughing when all of a sudden the doors of the cafeteria opened. Revealing Some boys, who were about to sing.

"Hey Everyone!" The blue hedgehog shouted.

////////////////////////////////////////////////://////////////:://////::///////////
First chapter of Musical High is done! Thanks! Cya!😍💋