Part 4

Sonic's POV:

All of them returned to their seats after that. I swear I have some kind of feeling to that girl. Whenever I'm near her or see her, I'll sweat hardcore.

"Sonic, is something going on your mind?" Tails asked. Opening his notebook, and staring at me. "Well, I have to talk to Sally about something. But I can't or she'll find a way again." I lied. "I just don't want to get in relationships this year, but something has been going off in me lately." I added.

"True. But me and Tikal are already dating for 2 months now, and everything hasn't been working out." Knuckles said, sadly. "I mean she's nice, but sometimes she just run away from me. I don't know what's going on, on her mind these days." He added.

"Well, you 2 should know. It's almost Valentine's Day, about 3 months away from now." Tails said, growling. "And I don't want a ton of girls chasing after me, just to be my girlfriend." I added.

"Same." Tails and knuckles added, before we were interrupted by Eggy. "Excuse me? But I think you 3 should focus on the lesson more. If you don't want to, I'll have to force you to perform In the stage. An Individual performance." He said, sneering.

"Whateve's." I said. "Good. Deal?" He said, glancing. "Of course...anytime Eggy." I said, chuckling. "I'll leave you for that one, but next time...Detention." He said, before walking off.

"Geez." I said. Eggy was continuing the class for 1 hour, but I wasn't paying attention.
I was just staring at the pink hedgehog, longing for more answers. About 5 minutes later, she looked back at me. Surprised at that, I almost fell out of my seat.

She giggled, and returned at the lesson again. I raised my brow, utterly confused. "Hey, Amy giggled at you Sonic." Knuckles said, grinning. "And what's funny about it?" I growled.

"Well, I heard a ton of guys love to be their girlfriend. I kinda admit, she's hot." Knuckles said. "Shut up." I said.

"Well, if you want to know. She's Amy, age 14 and popular at Chaos High." Tails said, while reading a book.

"Why is she?" I asked. "She is a great singer at her old school, and everyone loved her talent. You sang a duet with her about 5 hours ago, in the cafeteria. You should know that." He added.

"Shes great. But I like Creams talent better." He said. "Piano? Come on dude, like every girl can sing at the same time." Knuckles said.

Tails glared at him. "Chill, Bruh." Knuckles added.

1 hour later..........

Amy's POV:

I was about to leave the classroom when someone called me. I turned around and saw Sonic...

I blushed, I don't know what to do if he's around me. "Hey, Amy..." He said. "Oh, how do you know my name?" I asked.

"Well, you can get a lot of information in my buddy. He's name is tails." He said, chuckling. "Well, okay. But I have to go now, or I'll be late in my next class." I said, about to walk off.

"Ummmmm....hey! Can I walk you there?" He asked. "Ummmm... Are you sure? I mean, I don't want you to be late in your next class, sooooo...." I said.

"Yeah, I'm sure. I'm the fastest thing alive, not even time can catch me." He proudly said. "Oh, really?" I asked.

"Yeah. Want me to take you there?" He asked. "Well, sure. But my next class is Art. Think you get to the other building faster?" I asked. "Well, of course." He said, he held out his hand.

"Come on." He said. I grabbed his hand, and before I knew it. We were already at the second building close to the art room.

I gasped. He was fast! "There you go." He said, dropping me. "Wow." I looked at him in awe. "Ive never ever seen an ability like that, Amazing!" I exclaimed. "It really is. Now come on, you don't want to be late in your class." He said.

"See ya!" He called, running off. My eyes are in look of awe, he's Awesome! I shake my thoughts and just move on to my class room. I went inside and saw the purple cat that was in my class earlier.

And the seat beside her was empty. I walked towards the seat, and just before I knew it. I fell on the floor, dropping my books. I rubbed my head, and heard girls laughing. I looked up, and saw a brown chipmunk laughing with her friends.

"Ha, what a loser. Didn't even see a wet floor." The brown chipmunk harshly said. "Yeah, maybe your really too busy." A friend of her said. I stood up, and just went to the seat.

"Don't mind them. They're like that to me earlier." The cat said. I sat on the seat, and looked at her. "Thanks. By the way, what's your name?" I asked. "Oh come on, don't tell me you already forgot earlier?" The cat said.

"Oh, your Bla-ze right?" I asked. "Yeah. That's me." Blaze said. "Well nice to meet you blaze." I smiled at her. "But I'd rather know that girl." Blaze said, pointing at the brown chipmunk.

"Oh, who is she?" I asked. "She is Sally, Princess of Mobious. Heir to the Acorn Castle." Blaze said, rolling her eyes. "I thought all princesses are Cute, and nice?" I said, wondering.

"Well, it can never be like that." Blaze said, angrily.

---------------------------------////////----------------////////---------////////---------------

Sorry for not updating for I week! I have so many projects and assignments at school, I didn't even have time for the book.

I'm really sorry, I hope you can forgive me. But here's the next part, and I hope you like it! Cya!☺️😍

-KyraAnneDigal💜💜💜