Part 8

Sonic's POV:

"Your welcome, Ames." I said, smiling at her. "Ames?" She asked confused. "I just want you to give a nickname. Would you want that name?" I asked. "Yes. It kinda is a cute nickname." She smiled while getting things from her locker.

Man, i was blushing hardcore. She was so pretty and cute, i cant stand to see her cry. "Im really sorry about your family. You have been in many things." I said. "Its okay. The world isnt always perfect." She said.

"Sonic!!!!" A voice called across the hallway. I turned around and saw Sally, ugh. What now?

"What is it Sally?" I asked. "I would like to ask you, if you would mind if you can walk me home?" She asked in a flirty way. "No." I said. "Why? Because your hanging out with this girl again?" She angrily said. "Sally. Dont treat her like that. She didnt do anything to you!" I screamed at her.

She looked at me in a shocked face. Wondering what just happened. "Just leave me alone." I said, taking amy with me. She growled and walked away.

"Why did you screamed at her?" Amy asked. "You didnt deserve to be treated like that." I said. "Its......okay for me." She said. I didnt answer.

After a minute of walking. She stopped in front of a house. "Thanks for walking with me, Sonic." She smiled at me. "Its okay." I said. Blushing.

It was still raining and she was kinda.....shivering. I removed my jacket, and wrapped it around Amy. She was shocked. "Sonic...im okay." She said. "My aunties house is just a mile away." She added.

"I couldnt bear to see a friend get sick." I smiled at her. She just looked at me and blushed. What? She was blushing! "Ames...are you-." I was interupted by her. "No, no. Im okay." She said, still blushing. "Well ill go now. Bye, Sonic." She smiled.

"Bye." I waved at her. She walked down the street alone, but she turned back one last time and......smiled. I blushed, she blushed too and just continued to her house. She was......perfect......

Amy's POV:

Sonic....he was so sweet earlier. I just cant get it out of my mind. He was...handsome. Wait, what? Ugh, i cant fall in love with him. He just thinks of me as a friend, i cant think about that.

"Ting!"(Notitication.) I checked my facebook on my phone, and saw a message. I pressed on it, and read it.

"Hey amy. Did you know that Fiona and Scourge are in a relationship?" Cream messaged. "Why did scourge want to date me then? He was so creepy earlier! I couldnt even..😂😱" I typed back.

"Trust me! He just want to use you! Dont let him date you! Oh, dont forget to add me!😁" She messaged back. "Ill be careful." I said.

I went to creams page and add her, a second later she accepted. I looked at the clock,
9:30. I better get to sleep now, or else ill be tired tomorrow morning.

"Hey cream...." I messaged. "Yeah?" She later asked. "I may start to like someone.." I said. She was silent for a moment as she didnt answered back. Thats when i know that she isnt already online.

"Sigh." I quickly changed to my pajamas and got ready to bed. Why will i have an enemy on the first day? I mean, it wasnt really my fault that she was jealous because of me and sonic.

But....
Just before i knew it. I was already asleep.

------------------------------(6:30am)---------------------------(2nd day of Musical High)-------------

Riiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnngggg........(2x)

"Huh?" I was woken up by a loud bell, that i almost fell from my bed.

----------------/-/-/-//-/-/-/-//-/-/-/-/-//-/-/-/-//-/-/-//-/-😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘-----/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Sorry for waiting! Im really busy with school. But here it is! I do hope your enjoying the story as much as i do. Thanks, oh. And i almost forgot,

If your new in my story, please be sure to check out my ohter stories. And....

Dont forget to follow me! Thanks!😘💜💜💜💜💜💜