Part 2

Sonic's POV:

"Hey Everyone!" I shouted. This is the first time, that I'm the only one...that's going to sing. And I'm proud of it.

When I was about to sing. A pink hedgehog, stood up from her seat. And started to sing, Counting Stars.

Music On:
Music Credits: Not mine

Lyrics:
//Amy//
Lately I've been, I been losing sleep..
Dreaming about the things that we could be..

For the first time, I played along..

//Sonic//
But baby, I been, I been praying hard..
//Together//
Said no more counting dollars..
We'll be counting stars..
//Amy//
Yeah, we'll be counting stars...

We circled each other. She was awesome! Our voices match together, like we were meant to be...

//Sonic//
I see this life..
Like a swinging vine..
Swing my heart across the line..
In my face is flashing signs..
Seek it out and you shall find..
//Together//
Old..
//Sonic//
But I'm not that old..
//Together//
Young..
//Sonic//
But I'm not that bold..
And I don't think the world is sold..
Were just doing what we're told..

//Amy//
And I feel something so right
By doing the wrong thing..
//Sonic//
Wooaah..
//Amy//
And I feel something so right..
By doing the wrong thing..

//Sonic//
I couldn't lie, couldn't lie, couldn't lie!
Everything that kills me makes me feel alive!
//Amy//
Lately I been, not been losing sleep..
Dreaming about the things that we could be..
//Together//
But lately, I been, not been praying hard!
Said no more counting dollars...
We'll be, we'll be counting stars!
//Sonic//
Yeah, we'll be counting stars.
Yeah...

End of the duet.. (The song is too long, I just cut it. If you want to continue the song while reading, you can.)

Ring, Ring..

Amy's POV:

We end the duet. He was......amazing! I mean, he is. But our voice seems like we're meant to be one...

"Amy?" Cream asked. "Yeah?" I said. "Why did you sing along with Sonic?" Tikal asked. "I...I don't know. It feels like I want to test him, but no..." I said.

"Hmmmm.... He's name is Sonic?" I asked, dreamily. "Yeah, you fell in love with him. Don't ya?" Cream asked, giggling.

"No, no, no! I will never fall in love with him!" I said, blushing. "Well you 2 should be going now, all of us need a class to run." Tikal said, before running off.

"Oh, no! We had P.E. !" Cream said, leading me towards a stadium. "What?!" I asked. "I said, we have P.E. ! Mr. Jones will be there, and he's not happy if someone is late!" Cream shouted.

"Okay.." I said, cream was leading me on a bunch of pupils. "You must be the new student in Musical High. Welcome, I'm Mr. Jones." The man said, harshly.

"We're sorry sir." I apologized. We headed to the group of pupils, panting. "Why is my first day like this?" I moaned. "You'll get used to it."  Cream said.

"Today, we are going to divide all of you to 2 groups! The new students on the right, and the old students on the left! Hurry up!" Mr. Jones shouted.

I went to the right side. And noticed, there are only 5 new students, including me. "I see. We had less new students this year. Show us what you got!" Mr. Jones said. "What are we going to do...sir?" A purple cat asked.

"All of you will perform a little. Base on your abilities, you either sing or dance, or anything." Mr. Jones said. "You there!" He pointed at me. "Your first!" He added.

"Go Amy! You can do it." Cream chanted. I hesitated at first, but went to the center of the stadium shortly.

I began to sing.....

------------------------------------------------------//////----////----////----////---//---/--/--
Second Part of Musical High! Hope all of you like it! If you hadn't known me yet, please be sure to check my account for more tasty stories, and I'll be sure to see you on the next chapter! Bye!💜💙💚💛

-KyraAnneDigal💓