Half Loved ~ Chap 3: Back ride

Hey guys! So here's another chapter of Half Loved ;) It's kinda longer so yeah :D Yay :)

When I was writing this, I was citing some differences between guys and girls. It's funny how I even researched on that haha.. Basically I give my thanks to the book Why Men Don't Listen and why Women Can't read maps... It's such an eye opener for me really :P

Anyway, I've been feeling good today :D So yeah, I'm gonna go and let you read now haha..

BTW, the pic on the right is Lily Collins, I chose her to play Andy/Carter when he was still a girl --->

SO there we go! Thanks to my new fans btw, you guys are awesome :D

Comment, like, add to your library, fan, and even vote! D Thanks guys :D

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

~Chap 3: Back ride~

I tried not to scream as panic took over me. What the heck am I supposed to do now?!? I can’t possibly break free. His hold on me seems to be a little too tight... Think fast Andy! Think Fast! From nowhere, Cam started murmuring incomprehensible things during his sleep. What the heck?!? Is he talking about bacon? Really now?

“Great. Things can’t possible get any worse than this right?” I told myself as I tried to wriggle free from his bear hug.

As if to irritate me more, he snuggled in closer to my back. Is he just pretending to be asleep or is he just drunk? Dang. Are guys such heavy sleepers? I dunno... last time I checked, back in my old body, I quickly woke up with a mere sound of a broken twig two houses away.

Okay, since I won’t be able to go anywhere but here, unfortunately, all I can do is listen to his unusual sleep-taking. So now he’s chasing the bacon. Seriously? I can’t help but laugh at the sounds he was making while he desperately attempted to catch the runaway bacon.

WHAT THE?!?

All of a sudden, I felt a warm hairy thing at the back of my neck.

AAAGGHHHH!! I screamed once as I tried to struggle away from his grip. This reaction only made him pull me tighter as he cuddled his head on my back. In an instant, I lift my feet up, making the rest of my upper body to follow. Kinda like the moves in wrestling when you’re pinned down and the referee counts to three? Yeah, those moves. The only weakness I have is my tickle spot, which of course, no one knows about. Good thing he’s still asleep. Now he wouldn’t know the effect tickling has on me.

Finally! It worked! But I guess it worked a little too well since Cam fell of the bed...

“Huh?” he said, in a confused groggy tone. “What happened?”

“Don’t mind me, I’m just uhmm... ugh...” I trailed off as he looked at me with a confused expression, seems like he’s still lost in his dream-like state. “I’m the bacon lord, and I command you to go back to sleep!”

“Okay bacon lord.” He said faintly before going back up on the bed.

I immediately take a pillow and put it between us. Fortunately, I was able to put it there in time. Now there’s a safe distance between us. Oh sweet victory! I could almost taste the sweet salty flavour of... wait a minute. All his bacon talk got me hungry. Darn. Okay, so now I’m hungry again? Maybe guys do get hungry all the time...

For a slight moment, I was able to put a safe distance between the both of us. All his moving isn’t really helping. I moved to the farthest corner of my side of the bed and waited until he stopped moving, I held my breath for quite some time until he finally stopped moving.