Chapter 9

I met Anna at the front steps and together we walked to her car,making small talk. There I met Anna's boyfriend Thomas. He was well built and looked a little shorter then Blake. He was blond and had dark hazel eyes. He was pretty cute but not as cut as Blake...WAIT WHAT! Anyways he was nice and really funny. He actually got me to laugh 3 times which was a big deal for me. The reason we hadn't left yet was because we were waiting for Blake who rode with them,joy! They apparently all live together in a really big house. I didn't question it. I am being open...remember.
We are all talking about how stupid the math homework is. Anna's words,not mine. I am surprising myself by the fact that I like talking to them. Is this how normal people feel when they hang out with friends because its...fun!

That is the time that Blake divides to show up.
"Hey guys." He says. He then turn to me and gives me a small smile saying, " Oh hey Anna! What are you doing here." What made me confused was that he sounded as though he already knew. "Oh me and Anna are going to 'study' at our house. Sorry I didn't tell you before Blake." I did notice a few things about that statement.
1) she also made it seem like Blake already knew this.
2) I did notice the way she said 'study' as if it was a joke
"Um what do you mean 'study'? Isn't that what we are doing?" I said confused.
" Ya I mean. If you want to. To be honest, I was using it as an excuse to get to know you. But if you want to spend your time studding or somet-"
" NO!!!! I mean, I guess we don't have to work on it today. I mean we could always-" I was cut off of my rambling but someone chuck and say, "Babe, you're rambling." I turned around and saw Blake standing there chuckling. I immediately felt a blush form on my face and was glad that Thomas could brake the silence," I would love to stay and chat but I am REALLY HUNGRY!!"

Everyone simultaneously went to get the car leaving me to jump in the passenger seat next Blake. The ride was silent but it wasn't a kind of awkward silence. It was kind of weird though because Blake would suddenly start staring at me in the corner of his eye. I don't think he realized that I could see him looking but what confused me it that he had this glint in his eyes when he was staring that looked a lot like love. I must be out of my mind.

But I am not going to lie, I find Blake extremely attractive, but it cant happen. I heard him in the bathroom. He cared and wanted to be my friend...FRIEND. For some reason that made me feel down that we were only friends...wait what!!

Then I realized that there is a part of me that just wants to run my hands thought his spikey black hair. I want to stare into his piercing blue eyes and never look away. But then the logical part of me kicks in and I just end up sinking further into an endless black hole then I had been before. But I said I would give him a chance to prove to me that he actually cares and that is hat I plan on doing.

I then try t start a conversation. I turn around to face Anna and Thomas who were sitting next to each other in the back, "How long have you guys been together? You both look so cute for each other." it is true , they both look like they are made for the other. It is SO adorable in my opinion.  They both look at the other and smile. Then Thomas speaks up," We have been together for about a year now and I couldn't be happier."

I mentally awe at their cuteness. I want something like that. Someone who I know will never cheat on me for someone prettier and someone who will love me for me. Someone I can I can count on. But those are just dreams. They are very rare. Anna was lucky to get Thomas. Some people aren't as lucky. Just look at my mom for example.

For some reason I steal a glance at Blake just to see him doing the same. I blush automatically thinking that he looked at me because he wanted to. I know you must think I am being paranoid but I still have doubts about his intentions.

I now realize that we have come to a stop in front of a ginormous hou- scratch that. I cant even be called a house. It is a ginormous mansion. Its not like I am poor. I just don't have a need for a big house, What with all the moving around.

It is fully surrounded by woods and is at least 5 stories high. "Wow" was all that came out of my mouth ass I stood dumb struck in the drive way. It was White but had hints of black and brown near all of the many windows. I know just by looking at it that it cost A LOT. 'You guys all live here?" I said in curiosity. "Yes, It is us ,our families and a couple of other families. It a long story." Said Blake braking the silence.

they lead me into the house and my jaw dropped for a second time. It was so modern and yet so homey.  the walls were white and all the furniture was black. It seemed open, clean. I loved it.

Anna pecks Thomas on the cheek and leads me to her room. Well lets get to work then...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- I am SO sorry I haven't updated yet. So many people have complained that I need to update sooner but I just want you guys to realize that writing takes time and I don't want to rush my story. I want to take my time on it and make it great. I promised you that I would update at least once a week and I intend to keep that promise. Hope you like it. I know that a bunch of you want Eris and Blake to get together and let me tell you that there will be some drama in Chapter 11 and some romance in 12.

VOTE COMMENT