22 :- A New Way To Cope

XXII. A new Way To Cope

Song of The Day: - Wet The Bed by Chris Brown

Tell Somebody by Chris Brown

Liberian Girl by Michael Jackson

Angelo Tallerico

Whoever said all cats are alike in the dark must have been blind, deaf, dumb and quadriplegic. Well technically, I'd never had sex before but still, it wasn't the messy awkward first time encounter that I'd imagined for my first time. Cinnamon had a private suite for entertaining her friends. We started light, some wine then shook disappeared into the bathroom while I lounged lazily on the bed. I tried so hard not to think, not to imagine her face but it came to haunt me. Why should I care when she obviously didn't? And she had the guts to question me about my life, bringing Gino around as though he would spank me. I scowled; I did not need anymore reminders about my old life. Madison, Gino ... the good and faithful Angelo, they were all dead. Now, it was the new Angelo. I set the boundaries now, the rules didn't own me. I wasn't going to sit around and be anybody's bitch. I was on Soto and Damien's team now, that winning team.

Absently, I removed my jacket, tie and shirt. Cinnamon emerged from the bathroom then in a red lacy bra, matching lacy thong and garter belt. I whistled in appreciation.

"This is the real Cinnamon," she purred. She had scrubbed her face of all makeup and left her red hair cascading down her back. "I hope you're not disappointed."

I wasn't disappointed. I was aroused and ready. I stood up, went to her and placed her hand on my arousal so there would be no mistake. "Do I feel like a disappointed man?"

"You feel like a man," she whispered. "That's enough."

Another flash of Madison's face flashed through my face and I blocked it out. I was here with another woman and I wouldn't allow her to haunt my life now.

Cinnamon unbuckled my belt and unzipped my jeans. She looked up at me and framed my face. I closed my eyes and pressed my face into her touch. Was I really so desperate for someone else's touch I'd settle for anything else? Apparently. Well not anymore. Slowly, I removed her hands from my face and placed them around my neck. "Please don't touch me, Cinnamon."

"What's wrong?"

"I don't like to be touched."I wouldn't allow her to go further as I silenced her with my mouth, my hands roaming over her lush body. I gripped her panties and with a flick of my wrists, ripped them off. Cupping her derrière, I lifted her up and against the wall pressing my hardness to her.

"You owe me a new set of panties, Angelo," she panted against my mouth.

"Put it on my tab," I replied and tugged at her lower lip with my teeth.

I ground my erection against her and she ground out, "Take me to bed please, Angelo."

Far be it from me to not give her what she wanted. I walked with her and took her to bed. Depositing her on the sheets, I kissed her lips, ran my tongue at her collar bone and gently bit her.