13- Heartbreak Hotel

XIII. heart break Hotel

Song of the Day:- No Regrets by Dappy.

*Because of You by Ronan Parke

*Sound of Love by Lil' Eddie &; Tiwa Savage

Madison Shepherd:

Jasper Marc-Nuoah was a really wonderful guy. He was funny, smart and fun to be around with. Jasper had graduated high school early and was taking a sabbatical to enjoy his 'plundering and debauchery'. He was going to be attending UCLA the next fall to study Law even though his father wanted him to study Business Administration so he could join the family company when he graduated. He never tried anything romantic on me and I appreciated that. When I asked him if he had a girlfriend back in Australia, Jasper had only laughed and said, "Let me define what I term a girlfriend; she'll be mine for about three weekends." He shook his head ruefully, "Sorry, I don't do girlfriends."

Jasper didn't have actual friends and he had a rather cynical outlook on the whole institution.

"People just use each other for what they can get. Nobody cares about anybody really." he had told me. I knew this belief was born out of personal encounters. He was the Jasper Marc-Nuoah from the Marc-Nuoah family. People either wanted to get close to him because he was Jasper Marc-Nuoah, or they didn't want to get close to him because he was Jasper Marc-Nuoah. I sympathized with him.

Angelo didn't know about Jasper and in a way I felt that he didn't need to. He sensed something was wrong but he never pushed it. I knew I would have to tell him but I was not exactly sure how to phrase it and more importantly, I didn't know how he would take it.

At school, Tyler Wright was throwing his annual Halloween Bash and had invited that athletes and elite crowd. I knew Angelo had gotten an invitation because he was a baseball player but I wasn't sure he wanted to go. I planned to attend as a Renaissance princess and suggested that he come with me.

"Madison if we go to that party together, people will talk." he stated simply. We were at a beach in Santa Monica sitting on the sand eating frozen yogurt.

For the greater part of our relationship only Taralynn and Avery knew although Avery wasn't a huge supporter. People had been speculating but didn't know the full story and Carson in all his malicious ways had been spreading rumors that we were lovers.

"So?" I laughed, "I already know what people are saying and I don't care."

"You care enough for us to sneak around behind your father's back," he pointed out and I flushed in embarrassment.

Angelo quickly pulled me into his arms and whispered against my hair, "Hey, don't be like that, Sweetness. It's just that...I feel in my gut that something isn't right, that you're not telling me something."

Jasper came into my mind and I pushed the thought away.

"Are you alright, Sweetness?' he asked softly, "you know you can tell me anything right?"

I almost gave in and told him about Jasper but I didn't. Perhaps it was selfish of r but I really liked Jasper. He had already proven himself to brother a reliable friend that I could go to for anything.

So instead of telling my boyfriend I smiled, shook my head and said, "There's nothing to worry about."

"Alright then," he smiled, "I believe you."

I felt a tug at my conscience. He trusts and loves you yet you're lying to him.

Taralynn suggested that Angelo go as Prince Charming anything although he had balked at the idea, Taralynn's stubbornness won in the end.