20 - Something Else Entirely

XX. Something Else Entirely

Song of the Day: - Unfriend You by Greyson Chance

-*No Parade by Jordin Sparks

*Don't Judge Me by Chris Brown

Madison Shepherd

Look at him," I said for the fifth or sixth time to Taralynn and Avery. We were currently watching Angelo as he flirted outrageously with the cheerleaders. What was even more astonishing was the way he bared his skin for all the girls to see and gush over. In the past Angelo wasn't one to show off his tattoos but in the new tank top and jersey he seemed perfectly at ease with the fact that the whole female population was drooling over him. One tattoo seemed to stand out, it was new and it was the tattoo of a rose that seemed to be dipped in blood. It was actually morbid. Almost... cultist.

"He is pretty hot," Avery admitted.

I looked at her. "Avery Tanner, do you hear yourself?"

"Well he is," she admitted guiltily, "I mean just look at him."

"And pretty loaded too," quipped Taralynn, taking a sip out of her chocolate milk. "Makes you wonder, doesn't it? What happened to the old Angelo?"

It certainly did, I thought. I wanted to march up to him and call him out for being such a douche. I wanted to go up to him, shake him and demand to know who the hell he was and why was he impersonating Angelo Tallerico.

"He came into school in a Bentley Continental!" I said furiously. "A Bentley! Where the hell did he get it from?!"

"Yesterday he came in a Bugatti motorbike" Avery sighed dreamily. "You should have seen him.....God he makes me think of sex on two legs. I had no idea that Angelo had such a wild side."

"And the diamonds!" I shook my head. "Somebody better tell me what the hell is going on here."

"Maybe he's just trying to change his image," Taralynn said mysteriously.

I scoffed. What a joke! "Just look at the way he's acting! As though he owns the place and this morning, he nearly assaulted Jasper."

"Poor Jasper." Taralynn's tone was filled with derision and it irritated me. I leveled my gaze on her, I could understand that she didn't like Jasper but there was no need to be rude.

"Excuse me, Taralynn? But what's that supposed to mean?" She shrugged but would not say. I was about to say something else when I noticed Carson begin some sort of confrontation with a freshman. Angelo got up from where he was sitting down and walked over to where Carson was harassing the student along with Cole and parker.

When he pulled Carson back by the collar I was certain a fight would break out.

Carson glared menacingly at Angelo and clenched both fists at his side. "What do you want?"

Angelo took the basketball from the freshman and began tossing it carelessly. "I just wanted to inform you and your idiots that your little game here is over. Three against one?" he scoffed in disgust. "Do yourself a favor and back off McQueen."