10 - A Little History

X. A Little History

Song of the day: - Yori Yori remix by Bracket ft. Tu Face. (Go check it out, seriously).

- Stuttering by FeFe Dobson

Extraordinário by Jotta A

Angelo Tallerico

    Thirty minutes after a shower and selecting clean clothes I drove to the Shepherd residence and dialed her number.

"I'm out waiting. Hurry up girl."

In two minutes she was out the door and on seeing me she launched herself into my arms.

"What took you so long? I thought you forgot," she said with a pout.

I took her hand and pressed it to my chest so she could feel my heart beating. "You feel that?" I asked softly and she nodded. "It's saying Ma-di-son! Ma-di-son! Do you think I could forget you even for a second with that racket going on in there?" She smiled and shook her head. Unable to resist anymore, I bent my head and captured her lips with my own and was transported to a realm outside time and space. Like flying over cloud 9, that exquisite and delicious sensation that made you want to sing. When I pulled away, I said against her lips, "I think we'd better be careful when we do that in public, yes?"  Madison nodded and gave me a quick kiss. "You ready?" I asked and she said yes. I led her to the passenger side and opened the door for her. Suddenly remembering Gino's advice, I took my time walking to the driver's side. Imagine my joy when I saw her reach over and get the door for me. Grinning, I got in the car thinking about how good life seemed to be going right now.

"So where are we going?" she asked me with a smile.

"I'm taking you to a special place of mine," I smiled. "We drove first to an ice cream parlor. I got a vanilla and strawberry with sprinkled and she got a chocolate sundae. We ate our ice cream then I kept on driving. Behind the North beach was a little forest. I stopped my car by a hill and led her to a tall fir.

  "This is where I piggy back you," I told her. "We're going up the tree."

Her eyes widened in surprise and before she could chicken out, I put her on my back and asked, "Do you trust me?"