Chocolate Chip Pancakes

Lauren placed her phone down on the nightstand, rolling her body back to face the barely awake brown-eyed girl who flashed her a lazy smile. The older brunette paused for a few seconds, admiring the pure innocence that the younger brunette seemed to exude somehow, even now; she absolutely loved it.  

How DOES she do it? Make me feel this way. Lauren thought to herself as her shiny emerald orbs surveyed the love of her life. I still CAN’T believe I woke up next to HER, my heart. She delicately shook her head, almost unnoticeable.

“Lauren,” Camila extended her arm, placing it on the older girl’s hip as her brown orbs became curious, “what was that little head shake for huh? What is it?”

I KNOW that LOOK…what is she thinking about? Brown eyes stayed intently locked on the porcelain skin girl who remained silent.

Narrowed green eyes continued to scan the brown-eyed girl in front of her. She admired every detail her sight took in. From the caramel skin girl's plump bottom lip that she pulled in between her teeth, gently biting it, to her lashes that were naturally curled, perfectly highlighting her best feature, her bewitching brown eyes, to the barely there creases on her forehead that appeared when she perked her perfectly arched eyebrows, to her adorable nose that she scrunched playfully whenever she was in thought; the taller brunette was immersed. She could feel the blood rush through her body a little faster as she moved a stray hair, tucking it behind Camila's ear before locking her shimmering green eyes with beautiful bright brown orbs. They continued to stare at each other as Lauren lovingly brushed the side of her face with the back of her fingers.

I wonder..., Lauren’s lips pulled to her eyes, if she knows that she does something to me that I CAN’T explain.

Camila noticed the smile that appeared on the girl in front of her, "Lo," the right side of her lips tugged towards her eyes as she let out her name, causing the green-eyed girl to lean in and give her a lingering kiss.

Lauren pulled back just far enough to let the words out, "yes beautiful?" She breathed onto the younger girl’s lips.

Camila slowly opened her eyes, the kiss causing her breathing to moderately become irregular, "talk...you needed to talk to me about something."

Lauren swallowed the lump in her throat, she wanted to tell Camila what to expect at the fashion show, but she wanted it to go over smoothly. She already knew that the younger brunette didn't like Natalia, but this is all part of the work aspect of things and yes a LITTLE fun, but MOSTLY work.

She propped herself up, running her hand through her long brown locks before grabbing the younger brunette's hands, who somewhat propped herself up as well. "I wanna make you breakfast."

FEED HER, AND THEN TELL HER, YOU GOT THIS.

Camila smiled from ear to ear before leaning in to crash her full lips onto soft plump ones.

~

She stuffed her mouth with another bite of the fluffy chocolate chip pancakes that were placed in front of her, "mmmm," she let out, "so good, thanks Lo."